Toilet Brushes

I would be in favour of a small pressure washer type gadget, somehow run from the mains in a stand next to the toilet. I thought the fellas invention was shite, nee one wants that hanging about in the bog.
They’re already out there mate and have been for quite some time.

Just watched an episode of Dragons Den where a bloke invented an in toilet self flush brush. The head of brush stays in the toilet and the handle is attachable. Canny.
The dragons were not interested. Looked a good proposition imo.

Toilet brushes are lifting and something needs to change.
I can’t be arsed to read 3 pages, but the Toilet Duck Freshbrush has been around for at least 10 years (although it has a biodegradable head that you flush down the big like loo roll). The Dragons won’t have been interested because they’d never be able to compete with one of the World’s biggest cleaning/chemical companies.

Last edited:
Bleach removed everything, no need to brush or owt.

Bleach the bowl after flushing, leave it to sit, gone in less than 30 minutes.

My brother in law reckons loads of the digs in London have rotten floorboards as "Somalians" stand on the toilet to shite and wash their arse with the neighbouring shower head instead of using bog roll, thus getting water everywhere.

Never bothered with one.. cant really with kids in the house. Could end up with the bairn running about the horse splattering shit and piss everywhere :lol:

Not my finest moment but here goes.

Went out with a lass (no) and was stopping at hers mostly. I discovered that she didn’t have a bog brush as she said they hold loads of bacteria. She used to put bleach down the bog after a sh1t which shifted it every time ... well mostly.

One time I had a bad case of gut rot after a big day/night out. I got up late in the morning and was busting for a sh1te. Made my way to the toilet and all hell broke loose. It was everywhere. Even splashed back up and all over my arse cheeks.

Being the gentleman that I am I put some bleach down when I finally got up. Didn’t shift it. Barely touched it.

Her parents were coming round and she was fuming saying I had to get it off. I said I’d do it later that day cause I was rough but no, that wasn’t good enough.

I made my way down to the hardware shop down the road and purchased a toilet brush. Brought it back and it snapped while I was scrubbing. I tried using just the head but it still wouldn’t go.

I had to go back to the shop and ask if he had a stronger one. I didn’t ask for a refund on the first one, didn’t want to take a big brush back in 2 parts and covered in sh1te.

The second one was top quality. A real masterpiece, hard as nails.

We stayed together a canny bit after that but she made me go down the local boozer if it was gonna be a particularly bad one. After a while the landlord threatened to ban me unless I bought a drink, it used to cost me £1.65 for a half every time I wanted to use the facilities.

There is no need for a toilet brush. Just pour some bleach down, leave it to work, and bobs your uncle.

Would it not be better to have a superhydrophobic coating sprayed on the inside of the bog so that shit and piss would roll straight off it? You could spray it on your arsehole as well to prevent winnits.

I vote for toilet brushes, saves scraping concrete skids off with your finger nails from the cloakroom toilet when the in laws come round.

Back