Toilet Brushes

There was a news story a couple of years ago where an old fella slipped in the bathroom and the bog brush handle went through his eye.

Was cleaning me massive Guinness infused skidmarks away from a toilet at a friends house when the head fell off and in to the bowl. Grim.

I've never understood the need for toilet brushes.

Basically, if you use one, you're saying, "Hmm, that shit in the toilet belongs out of the toilet".

Why the fuck would anyone use one?

To clean shit splatter that the flush doesn't remove obvs!!
There was a news story a couple of years ago where an old fella slipped in the bathroom and the bog brush handle went through his eye.

A good reason not to have one then. ;)

Last edited:
I've never understood the need for toilet brushes.

Basically, if you use one, you're saying, "Hmm, that shit in the toilet belongs out of the toilet".

Why the fuck would anyone use one?
You absolute beast. You would be one of those who scrubs the shite and leaves it on the brush. Flush the brush head and a few little knocks on the inside of the toilets cleans the brush up. So the next person who wants to use it doesn't see your innards as brown speckles all over the brush.

You absolute beast. You would be one of those who scrubs the shite and leaves it on the brush. Flush the brush head and a few little knocks on the inside of the toilets cleans the brush up. So the next person who wants to use it doesn't see your innards as brown speckles all over the brush.

It really isn't rocket science is it

Bog shower in one is the job
If u don't fancy a shower just stand then do small flush shower after or full Monty. Knock one out and shower you and it away

Back