Toby Young

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not at all, because I live in a wondrous construct called reality.
I've come to the conclusion that @brandon lives in an alternate reality constructed entirely in his own mind, so allowances should be made.

This absolute wankstain said today that its not worth wasting billions on a lockdown to save elderly people's lives.

Horrible, horrible individual as always.

It's likely fair to say he knows his audience and writes such odious stuff to keep himself in the spotlight, very poor indeed

Last edited:
Remember when the poster narraback used to continually post support for Toby young and his education reforms :lol:

Wonder which poster he is now 🤔
Isn't Narraback .........
I've come to the conclusion that @brandon lives in an alternate reality constructed entirely in his own mind, so allowances should be made.

It's likely fair to say he knows his audience and writes such odious stuff to keep himself in the spotlight, very poor indeed
Hes an intelligent lad went to Oxford mind you supposedly failed his A levels and his dad Baron Young got him in mind you he soon left. Yet bizarrely was a Tory education advisor and ran his own Academy Schools you could not make it up.

Last edited:

Young, Hartley brewer and the rest of the irresponsible right wing talk radio etc liars being called out
Fermenting trouble what ever they spout in about
A weeks night shift in a hospital might sort them out
Isn't Narraback .........

Hes an intelligent lad went to Oxford mind you supposedly failed his A levels and his dad Baron Young got him in mind you he soon left. Yet bizarrely was a Tory education advisor and ran his own Academy Schools you could not make it up.
He's a proponent of eugenics
Pity his father wasn't

He left with two Bs and a C at A level, so it looks like you can make it up

But you were right that they were not good enough for him to get into Oxford, and he was rejected, until his daddy phoned up and pulled a few strings.
Checking wiki he did pass his A levels just not at required grades as you say Daddy pulled strings to get him in.
However I was wrong to say he failed.
Hold your hands up when you are wrong is my philosophy pity it doesn't seem to be a thing for Politicians of all persuasions.

The man who could only rustle up 4 mates for his own stag do and then wrote about it :lol:

Imagine how utterly tiresome those 4 attendees must be too.

I look forward to seeing him on the bbc next week to provide some balance again an expert, despite him having no expertise in whatever subject it is.
Never heard the stag do story before. Even his mates think he's prick. What a weird article

He left with two Bs and a C at A level, so it looks like you can make it up
He failed the required grades to go to Oxford. That's crystal clear.
Never heard the stag do story before. Even his mates think he's prick. What a weird article

It's the most believable thing anyone has ever written mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back