• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 27897

Last edited by a moderator:

What were the other two arguments?

Never mind. I've read the thread on Twitter. He's playing the numbers game, a poor choice at this stage of the outbreak.

Last edited by a moderator:
What were the other two arguments?

Never mind. I've read the thread on Twitter. He's playing the numbers game, a poor choice at this stage of the outbreak.

Is that the best you can do?

:lol:

Must have stung a bit mind, even just saying that. Suppose that’s as close as we’ll come to criticism of a Tory from you ;)

Is that the best you can do?

:lol:

Must have stung a bit mind, even just saying that. Suppose that’s as close as we’ll come to criticism of a Tory from you ;)

Not at all, because I live in a wondrous construct called reality.

He's an absolute arsehole, but he happens to be making a point that governments all over the world need to be talking about.

An economic crash costs lives. Somewhere in a dark room, people are balancing the numbers of losing lives now versus losing lives later, like they're numbers on a balance sheet.
Over the last decade the British public have chosen not to invest in the NHS.

If they want to change that it's up to them. However that will mean paying for it.

He's an absolute arsehole, but he happens to be making a point that governments all over the world need to be talking about.

An economic crash costs lives. Somewhere in a dark room, people are balancing the numbers of losing lives now versus losing lives later, like they're numbers on a balance sheet.

I'm surprised that this is not a conversation that is being had more openly. It will be in a few years mind if we have months of intermittent lock down.

Global economy is fucked, theres no going back now, no reset button or anything close to it. Only way forward is to respond to the new reality, not try to pretend like it's not happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back