To that Oxford fan that posts on here.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Many decades ago I lived for 6 years just south of Bath in The Limpley Stoke Valley, I adored the people and the place. I was starved of football so visited Southampton, Bristol (both clubs), Cardiff, Swindon, Offord, Reading . . . just to see a game. Swindon made me feel comfortable. There was a similarity in attitudes and behaviour. At the match and in the town.

Swindon is not and was not a shithole. It was and remains a town that earns its living by hard work, not pimping on London money and advantage like Oxford (I hated Bath too for the same reason). I liked it and am sure that I would now.

Carry on being biased.

What a lovely post. The surrounding areas though and where you note are areas of true outstanding beauty.
The Countryside in those parts in Spring and Summer just stunning.

You defended well, the keeper made a great save and you won. That’s what it’s all about, scoring goals so well done. Onwards and upwards for the both of us.

Oh and Swindon are complete and utter shit.

You defended well, the keeper made a great save and you won. That’s what it’s all about, scoring goals so well done. Onwards and upwards for the both of us.

Oh and Swindon are complete and utter shit.
Draw would have been fair but it’s another 3 points and another clean sheet.

Baffling how Jack Ross got 0 clean sheets for us. Parkinson seems to at least be capable of coaching the defence.

Is it only me embarrassed by this thread ?
hardly a convincing win. They weee better than us today but a win is a win.

As much as I admire Swindons contribution to this forum, Im not so sure about the goading at some of the Oxford fans who seem OK.

But all is fair in love and war.

Oxford , like them or not, have done very well to get back where they are

HTL

As much as I admire Swindons contribution to this forum, Im not so sure about the goading at some of the Oxford fans who seem OK.

But all is fair in love and war.

Oxford , like them or not, have done very well to get back where they are

HTL
It’s a rivalry .
Like us and those from Mordor.
There cannot be 1 Sunderland fan on here who wouldn’t gloat at them getting beat .

let’s just shelve the handbags eh

Winston Churchill, Harry Potter, Oxford rowing club, B&Q tins of creosote, 3 sided dolls house, Blackbird Leys, piss stained water infections, push bikes against the university fences.......

Your boys took one hell of a beating........
:lol: Last night it was spurs and Liverpool jousting on a Man City thread

tonight Swindon and oxford

only on a safc board

Winston Churchill, Harry Potter, Oxford rowing club, B&Q tins of creosote, 3 sided dolls house, Blackbird Leys, piss stained water infections, push bikes against the university fences.......

Your boys took one hell of a beating........
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Get the buggers telt.
:lol: Don't forget the trellis and planters too
And he forgot about the turd factory out the back.
Beating oxford is this what it’s come to :oops:
It looks like it. If that's what it takes to get out of this league. At least you've realized your post is embarrassing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Push bikes against university fences :lol:

what about inspector morse, Lewis and Hathaway?

what was that Robert maxwell idea of merging with reading? Thames valley something?

Last edited:
Is it only me embarrassed by this thread ?
hardly a convincing win. They weee better than us today but a win is a win.

We deserved the win against the pub team today. f***ing horrible side, yet again whose main intention is to kick us off the park.

We won ugly and deserved to win. I'm celebrating because my team beat the anti football thugs and we move forward to get out of this league.

Another body check, anyone?

Strange that the pub team weren't wasting time after 30 minutes today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back