Titus Bramble

Was in embarrassingly poor shape for a professional footballer towards the end of his time here.
Aye, I remember in MONs final game in charge against Man Utd at the sol in the last seconds he basically fell to the floor as he was that fat and unfit.

There's still people on here who defend O'Neill as well, he was a disgrace of a manager for us that season

Aye, I remember in MONs final game in charge against Man Utd at the sol in the last seconds he basically fell to the floor as he was that fat and unfit.

There's still people on here who defend O'Neill as well, he was a disgrace of a manager for us that season
That’s the exact incident that comes to mind whenever I see/hear his name mentioned.

My memory of that match is Bramble being allowed to take a free kick in the ManU half. Must have been the final nail in MON's coffin 🤣

He was never in great nick but he genuinely looked obese in his last few games. Speaks volumes about the holiday camp atmosphere that O’Neill allowed to become rife in the dressing room during his reign.
That Oneill holiday camp atmosphere was ridiculous

I dispatched in Pont airport in my early 20s and Bendtner used to fly out of NCL on last Heathrow flight on the Saturday and come back the following Friday before the game after being wherever he f***ing liked that week.

Back