Titus Bramble

Kenna

Striker
What's he up to these days?

Heard he went into coaching but nothing since.

Canny player for us imo, rough start but did a lot better than some of the shite we had in the Prem.

Was just talking about him yesterday, he lived in my village when at the lads, night afore that mags game at the landfill he'd go in the co-op and got 40 quids worth of chocolate and had a bag a fish n chips owa lass served him, arl the lasses in the shop fancied the bugger apparently 🤦🏻‍♂️

Was just talking about him yesterday, he lived in my village when at the lads, night afore that mags game at the landfill he'd go in the co-op and got 40 quids worth of chocolate and had a bag a fish n chips owa lass served him, arl the lasses in the shop fancied the bugger apparently 🤦🏻‍♂️
A diet that would make Andy Reid jealous😂

Was in embarrassingly poor shape for a professional footballer towards the end of his time here.
Only towards the end of his time here? :lol:
Aye, I bet they did. Must’ve been his massive haddock, which used to get him in more than a bit of trouble. Allegedly.

Last edited:
He was never in great nick but he genuinely looked obese in his last few games. Speaks volumes about the holiday camp atmosphere that O’Neill allowed to become rife in the dressing room during his reign.
Aye, one of the biggest problems back then, even going back as far as Bruce was the fitness levels.

Back