Titanic Tourist Sub Has Gone Missing

It's Channel 5 marra, not exactly panorama journalistically.
Bit surprised Biggins didn't pop up as one of the talking heeds.😁
I always wonder why they haven’t ditched the format of having F-list ‘celebs’ 25 years past their prime comment on an event when they’ve got absolutely zero to add to the discussion. Surely nobody is actually interested in what Feltz thinks about the missing sub? It’s like asking the lass in the newsagents.

I’d imagine it’s a bit like Gogglebox (not that I’ve ever watched that) ie the interest comes in seeing if your reaction matches theirs.

Or it’s a just a way to pad an otherwise content-light programme.

Last edited:

It still shocks me that Stockton Rush was allowed to flout and disregard every basic rule and regulation governing the design and construction of underwater craft. The guy basically built a third rate Meccano kit operated by nothing more than a game controller, didn’t he. How it passed approval for fare paying passengers when it was fatally flawed in every way is shocking. It was not fit for purpose.

The others I have the deepest thoughts and prayers for. They should not have died in this way.
Wasn’t part of the problem that the regulations don’t exist. It’s operating in international waters and nobody is in it while at port so that avoided a lot of it.

its a special kind of ego/arrogance to disregard 70-80 years of deep sea submersible design too because you know better. Only tragedy is he took 4 others with him.

Very disappointed, the programme didn't actually teach me anything I didn't already know from last year when it was news.
As has been said foolhardy operation ran by an arrogant flyboy who took four innocents to their deaths.

I always wonder why they haven’t ditched the format of having F-list ‘celebs’ 25 years past their prime comment on an event when they’ve got absolutely zero to add to the discussion. Surely nobody is actually interested in what Feltz thinks about the missing sub? It’s like asking the lass in the newsagents.

I’d imagine it’s a bit like Gogglebox (not that I’ve ever watched that) ie the interest comes in seeing if your reaction matches theirs.

Or it’s a just a way to pad an otherwise content-light programme.
I seem to remember it gets round copyright. You’re free to use clips if they’re for commentary or something like that.

Back