Time for a new capital city

Status
Not open for further replies.

It isn't even expensive. Has a rat infestation prob and Boyz N the Hoods who seem linguistically 30 years behind everyone else for some reason.

Nice for about three days. Smash n grab + fuck off.

Lets have North UK. Birmingham upwards to Scotland. Wales can join in. If Bristol wants to apply then maybe we can make an exception. Anglia, South East, South Coast and Devon, Cornwall can all be under London rule. Where the elite have their holiday homes. Would be good riddance.

Capital Manchester.

Get all the USA franchise corporates to pay corrrect amount of tax or say goodbye and have independent local business people own the cafes,takeaways, restaurants, supermarkets and coffee shops.

Last edited:
Apparently Birmingham is our 2nd city. I know 2 people who've been there. 2. And one of them I haven't spoken to in 5 years.

Something strange there.

London is a fantastic city and having a brother that lives only a hours train journey it's class! Fantastic night out on the drink and a even better day drinking in Whitechapel and the east end! Love it.

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."

Brum is absolutely minging 🙄
Its really odd. I've been to quite a few UK cities, but I've got no idea what a much bigger one, a 2nd city, might actually look like.

But there's a thing about it, if you don't have business there, you do not go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back