Tiger King -Netflix

That was interesting but I still think she killed him. But i dont think she fed him to the tigers or buried him in the septic tank i think hes at the bottom of the sea at the gulf of Mexico she even alludes to ot at one point during episode 3.

Aye, she did make the skin crawl a wee bit.

Watched the first 3, won't watch anymore. Don't get the hype over it. Some stuff was slightly interesting but like Making a murderer it's dragged out far too long IMO.

Just finished it. Absolutely mental :lol:

You can see Joe change when he starts to get a bit of fame.

Hope there’s a second series about the raid of Doc’s gaffe. A lot more of them could be up the creek.

Agree Carole probably killed her husband. Changing the will and including ‘disappearance’ in the first line then having him declared legally dead 1 day after the 5 year period! Haway man.

Can’t believe that in America a lass that had her arm ripped to bits didn’t sue and just discharged herself from hospital and went back to work.

Some utterly horrendous haircuts and fashion choices as well.

Genius tv show

It’s the small things that just make it seem like a mockumentary as well

Carole whinging about keeping cats in cages andwithin seconds she’s getting interviewed with a lion inside the smallest cage on the show

the absolutely no need shot of the fat lad on thejet ski

joe exotic somehow having time to get a leather paramedic jacket when her arms been mauled off

the long haired blonde lad pouring petrol with a tab in his mouth

Genius tv show

It’s the small things that just make it seem like a mockumentary as well

Carole whinging about keeping cats in cages andwithin seconds she’s getting interviewed with a lion inside the smallest cage on the show

the absolutely no need shot of the fat lad on thejet ski

joe exotic somehow having time to get a leather paramedic jacket when her arms been mauled off

the long haired blonde lad pouring petrol with a tab in his mouth
Hillbillies mate

Back