Tiger King -Netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.

It would have been interesting to hear the background story of the bloke shes with now (I bet he had a few bob) I'd be keeping those tigers well fed if I were him :lol:

A few bob or legal background to help her attack people she has the money if he has the legal know how or connections.

You could tell he was the bitch he would have been programmed what to say hence she never took her eyes off him whenever he talked. Same smug head tilted backwards looking up as if to say yea... it's obvious but I don't care he will tell you my story.

Joe was doing better.. she didn't like that so used the animal safety angle when his park seemed to care for the animals more even though she was starving them of money with legal fees.

Ah, fair do's.

mental when you think about it - our weather whilst boring isn't destructive. They have loads of 'normal' storms and thunder and lightening too
They also have the temerity to associate bad dental hygiene / work to be a peculiarly British trait - the raving meth heeds

Last edited:
They have an average of 1 Tornado a week in Oklahoma - fairly mental weather like the hillbilly rural folk.

I was in Jacksonville last summer for 10 days and every day was the same- lovely in the morning, far too hot at midday without a cloud in the sky, biblical rainstorms and thunder/lightning like never seen before for 2 hours late afternoon, floods everywhere for an hour, then glorious blue skies and perfect summer evenings from 5pm onwards. Weather is just as fucked up as the county and the people in it

A few bob or legal background to help her attack people she has the money if he has the legal know how or connections.

You could tell he was the bitch he would have been programmed what to say hence she never took her eyes off him whenever he talked. Same smug head tilted backwards looking up as if to say yea... it's obvious but I don't care he will tell you my story.

Joe was doing better.. she didn't like that so used the animal safety angle when his park seemed to care for the animals more even though she was starving them of money with legal fees.
He was a retired management consultant is about as much as I can find.

There's a podcast called Over My Dead Body, the second series is about Joe Exotic, haven't listened to it yet so don't know if there's any further details in it.

Just read that the alligators that were burned were once Michael Jackson's!

He was a retired management consultant is about as much as I can find.

There's a podcast called Over My Dead Body, the second series is about Joe Exotic, haven't listened to it yet so don't know if there's any further details in it.

Just read that the alligators that were burned were once Michael Jackson's!

See Cardi B tried to raise a go fund me lol then it got shut down.

Shes a horrible slag of a woman like

I loved this. Anyone recommend similar shows apart from don't fuck with cats and making a murderer?

On episode 4. it is pretty crazy viewing. Had a look at the Big Cat Rescue place and found this, pretty interesting response from the Carole Baskins camp!

Watched the Louis documentary last night. While hes far from normal he seems to have his shit together far more in that.
Guessing as the debts spiralled he got more off his skull like.

I loved this. Anyone recommend similar shows apart from don't fuck with cats and making a murderer?

Fyre Festival
The Jinx
The Staircase
Dear Zachary

The Fyre festival one is just funny, the others are a bit darker.

On episode 4. it is pretty crazy viewing. Had a look at the Big Cat Rescue place and found this, pretty interesting response from the Carole Baskins camp!

That was interesting but I still think she killed him. But i dont think she fed him to the tigers or buried him in the septic tank i think hes at the bottom of the sea at the gulf of Mexico she even alludes to ot at one point during episode 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back