Tiger King -Netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some of the lasses he’s brainwashed are attractive seem all there so he must be packing.

It’s like Scientology but with wild animals.

Two of the lads were and I’m not gay or owt but we’re young good looking lads, joes patter must be championship level.

That fucker must have seen more action than Chuck Norris like, making them have implants etc!!!

did u enjoy it? as cringe he is, you can't help but watch him 🤣🤣
His songs man.

finished it the other night, couldnt stop watching it. f***ing yanks :eek: :eek:

watched the lous theroux documentary last night and it shows Joe Exotic in a much better light

interesting point made by one of them, that the animals born in captivity never had to hunt, or roam the wilds, so how do we know that they aren't 'happy' in an enclosure getting waited on their whole lives? you wonder how powerful their natural instinct is. would you be happy to have every meal planned and brought to you every day?
Wheres the doc available? Would like to see that.

Last edited:
Just started it today onto episode 3 its nuts!
She looked a dodgy bitch soon as I seen her that Carol and with episode 3 its like well ayeeeeee :eek:

Cracking documentary going to watch the lot today

Just finished episode 3 shes a nutter that Carol knew it soon as first seen her I'm usually good at picking up on stuff like that.

Proper injustice done there like.. time for episode 4!
Driving about with a tiger in the passenger seat man... crease that Joey Exotic like!

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Finished it all crackers like that Jeff well set him up mind.. he was a nutter but he was pushed into that!

Crazy how that Carol got away with it too... blatantly did it and her brother has helped her. You'd have presumed they would have seen the red flag when the real will and POA went missing then resurfaced with a disappearing clause.

Could tell straight away by looking at her she was an evil bitch gives off same vibes as that Hilary Clinton does. Also she is a shit liar so her new husband had to say everything while she stared at him and not looking into camera at all.

Finished it all crackers like that Jeff well set him up mind.. he was a nutter but he was pushed into that!

Crazy how that Carol got away with it too... blatantly did it and her brother has helped her. You'd have presumed they would have seen the red flag when the real will and POA went missing then resurfaced with a disappearing clause.

Could tell straight away by looking at her she was an evil bitch gives off same vibes as that Hilary Clinton does. Also she is a shit liar so her new husband had to say everything while she stared at him and not looking into camera at all.
Funnily enough that's the exact comparison I made

I'm turning into a lentil munching hippy but I couldnt get past the way the tigers were being treated. Horrible horrible people and USA should be ashamed it allows these atrocious people to keep magnificent animals in such conditions.
I'm not sure I can watch it precisely for that reason. I tried listening to the Joe Exotic podcast but when the warning of animal cruelty was mentioned that was me switching off.

Acting nicey nicey like butter wouldn't melt and how she is a saviour but really just an evil money grabbing bitch.
And you could see it as plain as the nose on your face. Failed as a breeder/zoo keeper so renamed her hovel a 'sanctuary' and declared all out war on everyone who'd been successful where she failed. And 100% beyond any shadow of a doubt killer her husband. I wonder if her brother hadn't have been a deputy whether or not she'd have gotten away with it, I highly doubt it.

To be fair Joe Exotic deserves everything he gets, one for treating the animals the way he did, and two for letting a dumb f***ing bint like that get to him the way he did, unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back