Tiger King -Netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.

i saw the documentary on the guy Louis Theroux did few years back, didn’t like him then, tried watching him on netflix last week, disliked him even more, switched it off

How far did you get into it?
I'm turning into a lentil munching hippy but I couldnt get past the way the tigers were being treated. Horrible horrible people and USA should be ashamed it allows these atrocious people to keep magnificent animals in such conditions.

Aye I was uncomfortable throughout with the treatment of the animals

Last edited:
I'm turning into a lentil munching hippy but I couldnt get past the way the tigers were being treated. Horrible horrible people and USA should be ashamed it allows these atrocious people to keep magnificent animals in such conditions.
More tigers kept captive in the US than out in the wild. Crazy that.

Enjoyed that a lot, truly mad documentary. The filming of it was odd though, did Netflix just buy it from sometime and edit out the bits with the presenter? Felt like a mix of two documentaries.

The fat fella with the pony tail is a weirdo, basically running a cult
Some of the lasses he’s brainwashed are attractive seem all there so he must be packing.
How does the psycho bird get away with calling her place an animal rescue sanctuary 😃😃 charges peoples to get in and all staff are volunteers working towards different stages.
It’s like Scientology but with wild animals.
Married two blokes who weren’t even gay!!
Two of the lads were and I’m not gay or owt but we’re young good looking lads, joes patter must be championship level.

Last edited:
There’s not one likeable person on this documentary but you can’t stop watching. Glad one of the tigers had that woman’s arm off.

finished it the other night, couldnt stop watching it. f***ing yanks :eek: :eek:

watched the lous theroux documentary last night and it shows Joe Exotic in a much better light

interesting point made by one of them, that the animals born in captivity never had to hunt, or roam the wilds, so how do we know that they aren't 'happy' in an enclosure getting waited on their whole lives? you wonder how powerful their natural instinct is. would you be happy to have every meal planned and brought to you every day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back