Tier 3 from tomorow

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that like the Wet Wet Wet song Wishing I Was Lucky
😁 Great album by coincidence one of first albums I got on Cd. Got a cd ghetto blaster for xmas and 3 free cds. That, Def Leppard - Hysteria, and Raw and Cooked by Fine Young Cannibals
What’s our numbers recently? Is it going down or are we looking at tier 3?
I don't think it matters if they going down, if they were going down the government would say not by enough or we need to make sure there are empty hospital beds next February

Last edited by a moderator:

and thats only if your employer doesn't decide to close the business down. I couldn't survive on 80% never mind 67% and remember there is no date when the restrictions are lifted
People were earning fuck all during the strike and were living off donated food. Problem now is the cost of living is a lot higher. Also folk have a lot more debt to service than ever and have no savings. The knock on effects of this whole thing will probably last for years.

People were earning fuck all during the strike and were living off donated food. Problem now is the cost of living is a lot higher. Also folk have a lot more debt to service than ever and have no savings. The knock on effects of this whole thing will probably last for years.
thats the problem with credit, people got a bigger house than they need ( large mortgage ) , families have got 2 cars these days ( all on credit ) , when the shit hits the fan you have big problems.

thats the problem with credit, people got a bigger house than they need ( large mortgage ) , families have got 2 cars these days ( all on credit ) , when the shit hits the fan you have big problems.
I'm not saying everyone does, but a lot live beyond their means too. Unfortunately society today puts pressure on people to have brand new things such as houses, flash cars and designer clothes. There's a lot of people who could be about to come down with a massive bump.

I'm not saying everyone does, but a lot live beyond their means too. Unfortunately society today puts pressure on people to have brand new things such as houses, flash cars and designer clothes. There's a lot of people who could be about to come down with a massive bump.
Yeah it’s amazing how many new housing estates have flash cars and a general ‘keep up with the Jones’’ feel to them.

Yeah it’s amazing how many new housing estates have flash cars and a general ‘keep up with the Jones’’ feel to them.
And a lot of people do work hard to have those things. However it's a well known fact that people have more debt and less savings than ever before. The pressure from social media and having wannabe celebrity TV shows though has probably caused it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back