Tier 3 from tomorow

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's back matey, settle down and take care. Hospitals are getting new patients through the door in bigger numbers each day. The ward I work on went from one positive patient at the start of the week and now has 20, not sure how many in the hospital in total but the numbers are increasing quickly now.

It's back matey, settle down and take care. Hospitals are getting new patients through the door in bigger numbers each day. The ward I work on went from one positive patient at the start of the week and now has 20, not sure how many in the hospital in total but the numbers are increasing quickly now.
My mams dad died of it so I beleaves its real. And also thank you for your work marra. Lots of respect your way

In the end the figures will dictate which areas are in which tier.
They literally don’t. Hence why areas with higher transmission but Tory MPs aren’t going into stronger measures while areas with lower rates but Labour MPs are.
Good. They are saving lives by moving from tier 2 to 3.

The daily mirror is the worst paper.
Point out where any of the scientists have said this will save lives.

I found this on the BBC website yesterday but it subsequently disappeared. Had taken a screenshot though. We're headed for tier 3. Just down to timing. Probably before Monday

This government hasn’t got a clue. The entire point is that you need to wait at least 14-28 days for measures to have an effect. 2 days isn’t going to do anything.

The information is as clear as mud, This headline in the Mirror.

This is typical of the poor journalism I see every day.

Can you have sex with someone who lives in a different house if you are in a relationship?

This is an anomaly which really needs clarification, says Dr Tildesley.

“A recent change in the law allowed couples who are in committed relationships to have sex with their partner living in a different household, as long as it didn’t break the rule of 6. But under the new tier system it’s not clear if those rules have changed or not.

“It’s also not clear what this means, how long they can stay in the house and at what point the sex ends and they need to leave.

"Under the rules, couples who are dating must do so in a socially-distanced way, forgoing even kissing, but when they want to have sex that allowed.”

These 2 stood out for me
As long as it doesn't break the rule of 6 :eek:
Sex has ended get out!😷

The information is as clear as mud, This headline in the Mirror.

This is typical of the poor journalism I see every day.

Can you have sex with someone who lives in a different house if you are in a relationship?

This is an anomaly which really needs clarification, says Dr Tildesley.

“A recent change in the law allowed couples who are in committed relationships to have sex with their partner living in a different household, as long as it didn’t break the rule of 6. But under the new tier system it’s not clear if those rules have changed or not.

“It’s also not clear what this means, how long they can stay in the house and at what point the sex ends and they need to leave.

"Under the rules, couples who are dating must do so in a socially-distanced way, forgoing even kissing, but when they want to have sex that allowed.”

These 2 stood out for me
As long as it doesn't break the rule of 6 :eek:
Sex has ended get out!😷
You can in a private garden but not inside a house - not my sort of thing, but you know, needs must

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back