Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm still up for it like Clyde, looks like the weather may be a problem though but.

:-( sick of the weather like... we haven't had a clear sky since march.

hmmm, the weather aint great like, any ideas where to go like?

hmmm, the weather aint great like, any ideas where to go like?

I wouldn't mind getting a couple shots of the Wear Mouth Bridge at some, but you have probably done that tonnes of times.

Do you fancy a look into Newcastle?

We could visit Birtley train junction?

You're Seaham isn't it?

yeah, seaham mate, can do the bridge if ya like?

Ok mate, sounds like a plan. It will not take long to get them in though, any suggestions for twlight - which will be shit considering the cloud cover we have..

hmmm, not sure, i'll have a think, what time and where shall i meet ya?

anyway else coming along?

I've gotta drive across, I can get you in Seaham if you want, or we can meet in Sunderland?

well, seems a bit pointless picking me up, extra milage n that unless there is anything ya wanna shoot round here?

well, seems a bit pointless picking me up, extra milage n that unless there is anything ya wanna shoot round here?

I'm open to suggestions marra; seriously I know little about over that way. Is there anything at all you fancy like shooting? Have you ever done Newcastle Quay Side? full of clichés like, but there is generally loads to keep togs occupied.

Or Durham city Center? the bridges ect - any good?

have done both mate....

how about having a look down hendon at the graf wall and then do the bridge n that?

ya know where the industrial estate is in hendon? there is a corner shop right next to it on the same block as that pub, the charlton i think its called, can meet outside the shop...what time?

ya know where the industrial estate is in hendon? there is a corner shop right next to it on the same block as that pub, the charlton i think its called, can meet outside the shop...what time?

could you link it on Google Maps? how does 8pm sound?

Was going to join you chaps but the weather is shite.
Been to Seaham & Roker today hoping to get some shots but it's constant rain/drizzle.Nee good !!! :confused:

Got a couple..

Graffiti was impressive, very impressive - it's hard to capture how good it is in a photograph though. I think if it was dark and we did the lighting it would have been better - 10pm i think it was dark by..

Logon or register to see this image

The bridge is wasted at night IMO - a beautiful peaice of engineering and a local landmark illuminated by the street lights ffs - it needs to be flood lit like.

Logon or register to see this image

The echo building is impressive from the Quay side, just a lot of lighting to dodge.. i've processed this one alittle (allot) to remove the orange.. the flares remain though, may remove them if i can be arsed (actually looking at it, i cannot be arsed)..

it was a class night btw, really good crack. Abit of action as we were packing up with a bridge jumper (well someone in the Wear) coastgaurd, police, ambulance ect.. hope no one was hurt like.. it all seemed ultra serious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back