Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ayesane

Anyone up for out? There was talk of Durham a couple weeks ago....

I'm up for out, any one fancy anything in particular? If its for the comp we should do Sunderland. :lol:

Is that asylum still there in stannington?

I'm up for out, any one fancy anything in particular? If its for the comp we should do Sunderland. :lol:

Is that asylum still there in stannington?

Cherry Knowle is the place to go.
It'll need a bit of breaking and entering but it's do-able.
My mate's doing the demolition and he told me the security guards won't/daren't
go in because it's HAUNTED :eek::lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHn4UKMtW54&feature=fvwrel[/ame]

thought it was already flattened?

if your thinking of sunderland then we could go down hendon where the graffiti is maybe? just a thought anyway.

Don't know for certain how much is left but there was some of the old buildings still standing couple of weeks back.Need's a recky.

thought it was already flattened?

if your thinking of sunderland then we could go down hendon where the graffiti is maybe? just a thought anyway.

Hendon canny good like? only thing I've ever done down there is get pissed and cause bother as a bairn.. is there anything note worthy to take photographs of?

Ross, take a break from moving gaf and join us.

Where is Steeeed these days, still fitting that bathroom pal? :lol:

What's the crack then?

I'm up for anything - I'm out regardless. (well, we're forecast for rain, so lets see how that develops)..

is there any UrbEx locations up for discussion? Understand we don't have much time to organise..

I'm happy doing a rail junction, Wear Mouth, Hendon, Durham - anything. I haven't been out on an evening for a while.

having to cry off tonight after all lads - summat's come up. :cry:

I've got a manky cold too (worra puff eh)

ayesane said:
Where is Steeeed these days, still fitting that bathroom pal? :lol:

I'm finished stalking homeless people this month but I can't make it out tonight :-( Looks a bit of a wash out mind.

I'm still up for it like Clyde, looks like the weather may be a problem though but.

:-( sick of the weather like... we haven't had a clear sky since march.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back