This situation needs Poyet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody hell, some of the passing was a bit over hit but to be fair we kept possession for about 3 minutes there!
was like watching Brazil it was, the movement was fantastic,notice the ginger piss biscuit was all owa the pitch,played bloody well that game

Good excuse to leave this here

By comparison Argentinas famous 2006 world cup team goal was 24 passes, this was 30 :cool:

Lost count of how many times I've watched this (May have something to do with it being bookmarked), but at times I refuse to believe this was us.

Sunderlona man

Good excuse to leave this here

By comparison Argentinas famous 2006 world cup team goal was 24 passes, this was 30 :cool:

Ive watched this video hundreds of times, to remind me of how we used to play not so long ago.

This is one of the best SAFC moves I can remember and deserved a goal....increyable!

Old Trafford, 1-0 up with 10 minutes to go, and keeping possession while they chase the ball.

Poyet back....yes please!

You can imagine his first training session.

Right lads this session was only supposed to last a few minutes. We’ve been here for hours ... one last time...
Step 1 Just pass it to another red and white shirt .. for God’s sake George how many times !!
It will take Gus three ours to show them where the goal is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back