This is shocking

If the law hates you and tries to kill you, I don't see why people feel like they need to be bound by it. Same as in any country whether people experience tyranny. What else is there?

It's just a shame it's being used to destroy the lives of many black people also. Wonder how many black businesses have been ruined during this through mindless rioting

USA today reporting its far left people doing the rioting aswell.

Either way, things are crazy there. Got a feeling its only going to get worse aswell, hope im wrong.
Can you point out where it says it's far left? it says white supremacists.

Try reading what is actually in front of you.

Which dispensary?

Cookies
I dont think many of them have the luxury of caring when black lives are ruined daily mate

Watch the pain in this

Black people should be uniting. Many have seen their entire lives ruined by their own people rioting in the name of social justice and equality. Those black people, how are they going to recover? Who is going to help them after the riots? Its sad from various perspectives.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cookies

Black people should be uniting. Many have seen their entire lives ruined by their own people rioting in the name of social justice and equality. Those black people, how are they going to recover? Who is going to help them after the riots? Its sad from various perspectives.
I dont think you're in any position to tell them what to do to be honest mate.

The idea that you have any f***ing clue or something to add to the debate when they have had to formulate simply how to exist on a daily basis. "Oh hey guys maybe you should stick together".

f***ing hell man

Last edited:
I dont think you're in any position to tell them what to do to be honest mate.

The idea that you have any f***ing clue or something to add to the debate when they have had to formulate simply how to exist on a daily basis. "Oh hey guys maybe you should stick together".

f***ing hell man

You are acting like an absolute bellend throughout the entirety of this thread mate. If you'd bothered to humble yourself and ask, perhaps I would've presented to you where my opinions come from. Hint, not a f***ing white gobshite on the smb.

You seem to think it's fine for black people to have their businesses' absolutely ruined in a country where they will be at the back of the line for help.

Edit: 'f***ing hell man' added for effect...

You are acting like an absolute bellend throughout the entirety of this thread mate. If you'd bothered to humble yourself and ask, perhaps I would've presented to you where my opinions come from. Hint, not a f***ing white gobshite on the smb.
Where do your opinions come from then?

I've only posted things from Black sources on my Twitter feed, and echoed things my black friends and family have said about it. And called out the obvious attempts to deflect away from the obvious police Brutality or create a narrative of black people as troublemakers or legitimate targets.

I spent pretty much the entirety of yesterday talking to POC about this and I trust their judgement over someone I dont know on the SMB is the bottom line.

I've only posted things from Black sources on my Twitter feed, and echoed things my black friends and family have said about it. And called out the obvious attempts to deflect away from the obvious police Brutality or create a narrative of black people as troublemakers or legitimate targets.

I spent pretty much the entirety of yesterday talking to POC about this and I trust their judgement over someone I dont know on the SMB is the bottom line.
Oh my God, you must be a parody account.
Black sources and POC. Hahaha

My opinions come from my hundreds of black friends and colleagues who have been calling for unity amongst their black brothers and sisters. The notion in your last post that black people shouldn't be sticking together during this is absolute absurd. There are people who have came from ghettos, lived with systematic oppression to have it burnt down or destroyed beyond repair and that's supposed to have any sort of logical defence to it? Nonsense.

I am very close with plenty of people who have and continue to live with racism and oppression. Many of my Carribean friends who's family came here with the Windrush generation etc, have first hand accounts from family in the US (If you speak to enough Carribean people, you'll likely find somebody who has family who went to America instead of the UK). There already exists divisions amongst black people of different backgrounds, so the concept of there not needing to be unity and fighting the greater cause is frankly headscratching to me and seems like you've done a bit of mental gymnastics to justify people having their lives and business' ruined.

My opinions come from my hundreds of black friends and colleagues who have been calling for unity amongst their black brothers and sisters. The notion in your last post that black people shouldn't be sticking together during this is absolute absurd. There are people who have came from ghettos, lived with systematic oppression to have it burnt down or destroyed beyond repair and that's supposed to have any sort of logical defence to it? Nonsense.

I am very close with plenty of people who have and continue to live with racism and oppression. Many of my Carribean friends who's family came here with the Windrush generation etc, have first hand accounts from family in the US (If you speak to enough Carribean people, you'll likely find somebody who has family who went to America instead of the UK). There already exists divisions amongst black people of different backgrounds, so the concept of there not needing to be unity and fighting the greater cause is frankly headscratching to me and seems like you've done a bit of mental gymnastics to justify people having their lives and business' ruined.
I've listened to my Black friends and family and seen their thoughts echoed widely in black literature, media, cinema and music.

Of course not everyone who is black will agree with what the best way forward is. But white people need to accept their complete ignorance on the subject.

I will continue to defer to POC on the subject of race over that of other white people. As should every white person. I do not want this to be about me bit if people keep posting things my POC friends and family repeatedly identify that they want white people with power and agency to confront, I will do that.

Last edited:
I've listened to my Black friends and family and seen their thoughts echoed widely in black literature, media, cinema and music.

Of course not everyone who is black will agree with what the best way forward is. But white people need to accept their complete ignorance on the subject.

I will continue to defer to POC on the subject of race rather than other white people. As should every white person. I do not want this to be about me bit if people keep posting things my POC friends and family repeatedly identify that they want white people with power and agency to confront, I will do that.
How racist to suggest only POC know about discrimination.

How racist to suggest only POC know about discrimination.
Where did I say that. I didnt did I.

They certainly no more about being discriminated for being POC than anyone eise though.

And they know more about being disminated against than you or I without doubt.

Last edited:

I will continue to defer to POC on the subject of race over that of other white people. As should every white person. I do not want this to be about me bit if people keep posting things my POC friends and family repeatedly identify that they want white people with power and agency to confront, I will do that.

It's not complete ignorance. Am I black? No, but I have spent a considerable amount of time as a minority in my own diverse friend group to be in a decent position to comment.

The fact that you were initially very quick to slap words to your post for added effect, yet seem to be a bit more timidly addressing the specifics a bit more when pressed. In what world does it make sense for black people to destroy the livelihood of other black people running small, independent business', in a country where they will be the least likely to receive state assistance to recover from it?

Where did I say that. I didnt did I.

They certainly no more about being discriminated for being POC than anyone eise though.

And they know more about being disminated against than you or I without doubt.

Are you a parody account?.

Back