Things you would do if you could control

Get a load of bears to secretly form a motorcycle display team and, when they’d practiced enough, suddenly appear in public doing one of those big motorised pyramids you used to see on Blue Peter. Probably get them to do it somewhere like Rotherham town centre.

Then I’d get them to disband and go back to their bear lives.

For years afterwards there’d be a bunch of people in Rotherham trying to convince other people and the rest of the country they’d seen a bear based motorcycle display team and no one would believe them. It would drive them nuts.

Get a load of bears to secretly form a motorcycle display team and, when they’d practiced enough, suddenly appear in public doing one of those big motorised pyramids you used to see on Blue Peter. Probably get them to do it somewhere like Rotherham town centre.

Then I’d get them to disband and go back to their bear lives.

For years afterwards there’d be a bunch of people in Rotherham trying to convince other people and the rest of the country they’d seen a bear based motorcycle display team and no one would believe them. It would drive them nuts.

Logon or register to see this image

I'd apply for jobs then get a horse to wear a collar and tie and attend the interview.

Which goes to illustrate the famous proverb, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it successfully explain an example of where they had to overcome a problem as part of a team in an office environment.

Last edited:
What if like, Dion Dublin starts introducing a house for sale on Homes Under the Hammer and he's like "This is a two bed semi, as you can see the downstairs windows are boarded up and the garden is a little bit neglected..." and then suddenly a phalanx of seagulls starts going for him and in his panic he stumbles into a busy A-road and gets hit by a van. All the crew are in absolute bits, crying and all that. I'm just sitting on a wall laughing my tits off eating a baguette, safe in the knowledge there's absolutely no way they can pin anything on me.

What if like, Dion Dublin starts introducing a house for sale on Homes Under the Hammer and he's like "This is a two bed semi, as you can see the downstairs windows are boarded up and the garden is a little bit neglected..." and then suddenly a phalanx of seagulls starts going for him and in his panic he stumbles into a busy A-road and gets hit by a van. All the crew are in absolute bits, crying and all that. I'm just sitting on a wall laughing my tits off eating a baguette, safe in the knowledge there's absolutely no way they can pin anything on me.
f***ing hell :lol:

What if the seagulls decide they fancy a bit of baguette?

Back