Things what people make look easy but are hard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playing a musical instrument, properly. I can bash out a few chords on guitar, but you realise how shite you are when you see the pros.
Had a go at drumming too, shite!.. Thank God for karaoke. :cool:

Mind I did have the offer of joining a reggae band playing triangle, but I didn't bother as they wanted me to just stand about and ting. ;)

Playing a musical instrument, properly. I can bash out a few chords on guitar, but you realise how shite you are when you see the pros.
Had a go at drumming too, shite!.. Thank God for karaoke. :cool:

Mind I did have the offer of joining a reggae band playing triangle, but I didn't bother as they wanted me to just stand about and ting. ;)
I practiced guitar every night for at least half an hour for 4 years before I was happy with the sound.

For plastercasts.
Playing the guitar - I am staggered at how many people are so proficient at what looks like an impossible skill for me.

Search for Rebecca Shortall if you want any naughty training. For plastercasts.

Many of her subjects also got plastered regularly.
Stop posting crap marra.
My edit got cocked up cos of you - :mad: ;)

Last edited:
Building a decent model train set.

Me and the lad have been at one since last christmas. Watched hours of youtube videos, been to exhibitions and got advice on what to do... Still doesnt look right!

And then comes that corny "great Railway Chellenge" show where apparently they knock one up in a weekend.

As mentioned previously, playing the guitar is a lot harder than it looks.
A floor to ceiling punchball, how the fukkers use them the way they do is beyond me!

As mentioned previously, playing the guitar is a lot harder than it looks.
A floor to ceiling punchball, how the fukkers use them the way they do is beyond me!

Drumming anarl. Looks a piece of piss but when I had a go once I looked like an Octopus that’d had done a line of speed

Getting on an airbed in the pool without falling off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back