Things the mags have done/said that make you laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're like the most unself aware knackers in the entire cosmos. They'll jump on any bandwagon going for the sake of a bit publicity and fail to understand why everyone else just shakes their heads in disbelief at them. Its like living in a beautiful house but the neighbours park a caravan on your lawn and play jungle music at 3 in the morning.

Rafalution tee shirts worn by grown men ffs
It was the French for a little time before 50/50 shirts :lol:

Only them :oops::lol: unbelievable and the sad fuckers looking on :lol:

Didn't find it funny ,but the day the Bastards forced him out of the club and he was seen on ITV & BBC walking out of Sid James with tears in his eyes clutching his golf club ,horrble twats and always will be
Wiped from their limited brains

Last edited:
Cringeworthy and funny at the same time this thread.

I just don't get it, how don't they realise they look like absolute twats?

I'm embarrassed for them being a Geordie even though I support the lads. Makes us normal (non-mag) Geordies look like right fools.

One of them had Andy Cole tattooed to one of their legs, only to watch him be sold the following week.

The same lad just added blonde hair to the Cole tattoo when Shearer signed. When Shearer lost his hair, he had a piece of wheetabix tattooed on Shearer's head.

When he retired, he changed it into a tattoo of Joey Barton. When he went to prison he added a ball and chain. It just looks like a giant blob now so he added a Spanish omelette next to it so everyone assumes it's fatty Rafa.
Pleased you ain't a tattoo artiste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back