Things the mags have done/said that make you laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

One of them had Andy Cole tattooed to one of their legs, only to watch him be sold the following week.

The same lad just added blonde hair to the Cole tattoo when Shearer signed. When Shearer lost his hair, he had a piece of wheetabix tattooed on Shearer's head.

When he retired, he changed it into a tattoo of Joey Barton. When he went to prison he added a ball and chain. It just looks like a giant blob now so he added a Spanish omelette next to it so everyone assumes it's fatty Rafa.

Proper tatey that bloke like, they wonder why their a laughing stock but do shit like that and actually think they are coming across well.

:oops::lol:

There's a video of him leading the fellow Mags into a song and dance. It's similar to the scene in Charlie's Chocolate Factory when Willy Wonka sings "Come with me and you'll be..." and he changes the lyrics to Anti-Mike Ashley things. Apparently the bloke does amateur dramatics.

It's quite possibly the cringiest most embarrassing thing i've ever ever seen.

There's a video of him leading the fellow Mags into a song and dance. It's similar to the scene in Charlie's Chocolate Factory when Willy Wonka sings "Come with me and you'll be..." and he changes the lyrics to Anti-Mike Ashley things. Apparently the bloke does amateur dramatics.

:eek::D

PUnched a horse.
Exactly......My brother - in - law ( Mags ) ..... Made some degrading comments after we where relegated and thought the Mags where going to sign Pickford my response was he hates the Scum and even the Journal pointed that out...

Oh by the way I said nothing to him when we relegated the bastards because the Mags never shout up....

:eek::lol::lol:

A lad I know of used to buy tickets in the away end at every Sunderland game that he could :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back