Things that make you suspect someone may be a "wrongun"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change the football team that they 'support'.

I was talking to a Kazakh lad yesterday and he was full of beans after the wonderful season 'his' team Man City have had. During the course of the conversation He asked me a) Why I supported Sunderland as they are not very good and b) Let slip that he used to support Chelsea.

Fucks sake.

No - I just like pure meat
Stobbit man.

I've never trusted anyone who doesn't like cats. Usually a good measure of a person as far as I'm concerned.
I was actually going to suggest that cat lovers are wranguns. I suppose bewers get a free pass as they like things that are soft and cuddly but a grown man, particularly a single man, who owns cats is best given wide berth. Even moreso if said cat has a whacky name like Mr. Bigglesworth and owner insists on regaling you with stories of what a cheeky little minx the cat is.

Limp handshakes. Good call.
Complete teetotalers unless for health reasons.
Equally, people incapable of having a couple of pints and have to get absolutely bladdered and then turn into the Brown Bottle. On a Tuesday!
Beards.
Jobstopper tatts.
Flamboyant mincey gays.
Blokes with shaped eyebrows.
Trilby wearing neckbeards.
Grown men with a clear unhealthy obsession for Avril Lavigne
Anyone who says bollocks like ‘Trump is doing a great job’.

Anybody who has a catch phrase especially those that say things like “to be honest” or “to be fair”.
Ooooooooooh yes! Back of the net!

Last edited:
I was actually going to suggest that cat lovers are wranguns. I suppose bewers get a free pass as they like things that are soft and cuddly but a grown man, particularly a single man, who owns cats is best given wide berth. Even moreso if said cat has a whacky name like Mr. Bigglesworth and owner insists on regaling you with stories of what a cheeky little minx the cat is.
Logon or register to see this image

Blokes who do that random crim asking people the time thing.

People who tell you they don’t drink any kind of hot drinks.

People who don’t read fiction.

Lads who start a sentence “‘Ere...”

Replace “cats” with “dogs” and you’ve got a good rule of thumb for life.

Otherwise your post is just nonsensical cat-lady ramblings.

Correct.

People who trust cats are very suspect. And almost always love alone.

Any English person who doesn't drink tea, obviously very deprived anarl.

Last edited:

!

PETS owned by hipsters have expressed anger at being given names that are either jokes or knowing cultural references.

Dalston-based ginger tom David Pusslehoff, whose owner works in digital branding, uses the name ‘Max’ when among other cats.

He said: “My owner sees everything in his life as an opportunity to exercise his vain obsession with individuality. He is 37 and collects Buck Rogers toys.

“Apparently he considered calling me ‘Felix Da Housekatt’, ‘Atari’ or ‘Kitty Keith Chegwin’, which doesn’t even make sense.”

David Pusslehoff added that he got off lightly compared to other neighbourhood hipster-owned cats called Power Ranger, Sylvia Plath and Kerplunk.

Three-year old Boston terrier Robot Legs said: “While he was high on drugs, one of my owners said I walked like a robot, hence my name. Thanks, fucker.”

He added: “My owners made that advert that’s always on telly. It’s for yoghurt or something. It’s shit.”

Hipster-owned pets ashamed of their idiotic names

When they can’t even post on the correct sub-forum
We have a winner.

I've never trusted anyone who doesn't like cats. Usually a good measure of a person as far as I'm concerned.
No. That's just cats.

Correct.

People who trust cats are very suspect. And almost always love alone.

Any English person who doesn't drink tea, obviously very deprived anarl.
There is a very good reason why witches use cats as familiars.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back