Things that make you suspect someone may be a "wrongun"

People who are constantly on Facebook.
People who talk loudly about ‘beak’ on the phone while in Morrisons.
People who have full sleeve tattoo and beard combos.
People who have Paul Weller haircuts in their forties.
Last but not least, softcocks who are so scared of their other half that they always drop out of nights out/weekends away with the lads etc :D

Can I ask why? It's obviously a bloke etiquette thing.
My husband thinks our daughter's boyfriend is weird because he always goes into a cubicle when they go into a public toilet :)

Probably having a sly key tbf

Last but not least, softcocks who are so scared of their other half that they always drop out of nights out/weekends away with the lads etc :D

Or Sunday Club ;)

Last edited:
Before this thread completely devolves into ‘random things I dislike about other people’ (was it ever thus?) I just spotted a clear wrangun at the airport (I’ve seen a few of these about lately) - muscled bloke with a cutoff t shirt which has a picture of the American flag and the wonderfully cultured and erudite slogan “Stomp my flag - I’ll stomp your ass”. Stupid twat.

People who walk around with their tops off and a can of fosters or monster in their hand at the first hint of sunshine from March through to October

I saw a bloke down Hendon once who was exhibiting the above behaviour except he also had a fag in his other hand.

And he was on a bike

You've nailed it there mind.

Very much this.

Aye, it makes me shudder.

Back