Things I Didn't Understand Today

I’d challenge the not playing out from the back with ‘what is the alternative?’.

If you think Hemir is going to hold the ball up then you’re going to be disappointed.

Only one of them I can answer is the playing out.

Because we have no out ball.

Rest - aye.

Dodds is f***ing clueless like. Got lucky with Leeds match doing something 70% of people on here called for as well.

He’s a fraud.

Main thing for me is - why do we never counterattack with urgency like last year. Disgusting football.
For having the youngest average age in the whole of the football league....we must be one of slowest teams around.

Rigg not being picked from the start.
Why we keep trying to play out from the back when continually being dispossessed.
Why when we get a free kick around the 18yrd box Patterson wasn't taking it. Ballard was and kept passing back to Patterson.
Why every throw-in/ free kick goes backwards.
Why we don't high press the opposition like they do to us.
Why we are brushed off the ball so easily.
Why we need about 30 passes to get out of our own half.
Why do all our players stop dead when we get a free kick, throw-in, chance to break quickly. Nobody moves.
Why our coaching staff don't seem to have a clue about football.
All basic of football

Why do all our managers bring everyone back when the opposition have a corner? If we left 2 up top, they would leave 3 back, 5 less players for Patto to worry about

Rigg not being picked from the start.
Why we keep trying to play out from the back when continually being dispossessed.
Why when we get a free kick around the 18yrd box Patterson wasn't taking it. Ballard was and kept passing back to Patterson.
Why every throw-in/ free kick goes backwards.
Why we don't high press the opposition like they do to us.
Why we are brushed off the ball so easily.
Why we need about 30 passes to get out of our own half.
Why do all our players stop dead when we get a free kick, throw-in, chance to break quickly. Nobody moves.
Why our coaching staff don't seem to have a clue about football.
not just today...........this has been going on for months

Because we’re an extremely mediocre side, bereft of any confidence, lacking experience and definitely lacking any presence upfront worthy of the term of striker.

Why anyone expected anything different with Clarke, Roberts, Rusyn, O'Nien, Cirkin, Dack and Seelt out and with Ballard recovering from an injury.

How deep a squad do you think can be assembled at this level? Of course we had no choice but to rely on young or developmental players.

A draw against a team that has earned 10 more points than us over the past six matches is a very small positive even if it was dross. Empathy for the folks who turned up and watched it.

Only one of them I can answer is the playing out.

Because we have no out ball.

Rest - aye.

Dodds is f***ing clueless like. Got lucky with Leeds match doing something 70% of people on here called for as well.

He’s a fraud.

Main thing for me is - why do we never counterattack with urgency like last year. Disgusting football.
Cos Clarke and Roberts are not playing.

To answer point two - it’s because that’s how the coach and director of football want us to play. The alternative is to boot it long to a non-existent front man.

Point three - By playing back to a goal keeper you invite the press and hope that leaves room beyond the press to play in.

Can’t help with the others, sorry. 🤣
It’s all just coaching text book nonsense man

Back