The What Are You Doing This Weekend zwartekat? Thrrad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday - Going to the chemist for my massive haul of Christmas and New Year drugs. Liking @CatRyan and @mux edit - and @The Voice Of Reason, keeping a wary eye on @Goat Eyes. Trying to understand no username / password databases. Checking my wardrobe in case I'm unexpectedly asked to a sexy party.

Friday - Going on an AI course then going to hospital to have my kidneys checked. Getting excited when party invite arrives and disappointed when it's not a sexy party but a Brexit party :(

Saturday - Shouting at horses, shouting at footballers. Wrestling with the ethical imponderables of spending more than £300 on a duffle coat.

Sunday - Ms Z is going walking with her 'friends' (whoever they are) so the world is my oyster. Probably stare into space for 6 hours. Fend off drunken Ms Z later. Put on old cardigan and ruminate on sexy parties of yore.

Last edited:
Today : trying to shake off this chest infection
Friday : Xmas Party
Sat : wake up hoping theres not a munter from the office next to me - head to inlaws to eat Colin
Sun : home

Thurs: in the office for more work drinks. Will sly off early doors and meet some pals
Friday: watch the first episode of Sunderland Til I Die on Netflix, trad seshoon in my local Irish boozer on the night
Sat: bottomless dim sum brunch in town, Christmas markets and whatnot
Sun: dinnar yet.

Friday - chill out and watch Sunderland Till I die, have a few pints in the local on the neet.

Saturday - Go out for some Brekkie, beers, match, beers beers beers.

Sunday - Sunday clerb then an Indian when I’m home.

Friday - few beers, watching this documentary

Saturday - hopefully bring my little one home

Sunday - try get back some normal routine, hopefully the MIL fancies doing a dinner

Fri - Get pissed/ watch documentary
Sat - Gig
Sun - Get pissed

no way!
that sounds awful Ross, you must have been so scared for him

is he doing ok now?
Just yesterday he started a weeks course of steroids, does seem to be a slight improvement over the last couple of days and he’s back to eating. They want to monitor him on the steroids for a couple days but hopefully we can finish the course at home

Just yesterday he started a weeks course of steroids, does seem to be a slight improvement over the last couple of days and he’s back to eating. They want to monitor him on the steroids for a couple days but hopefully we can finish the course at home

what has he got? is it going to go away?

it will be better to have him home, are you near the hospital though?

what has he got? is it going to go away?

it will be better to have him home, are you near the hospital though?
Yer it’s just a ten minute drive, his mam is staying in with him.

They still don’t know what it is. He had a virus and subsequently developed a trmor and tremoring eyes. Lost the ability to stand and even crawl. The lumber puncture has shown no signs of a virus in his spine and the MRI didn’t show any swelling of the cerebellum like they suspected so they’re a bit stumped. He’s sitting unaided albeit a bit wobbly but it is an improvement from last weekend. They’ve told us they’re fairly certain he’ll make a full recovery, might just take time.

Last edited:

They still don’t know what it is. He had a virus and subsequently developed a trmor and tremoring eyes. Lost the ability to stand and even crawl. The lumber puncture has shown no signs of a virus in his spine and the MRI didn’t show any swelling of the cerebellum like they suspected so they’re a bit stumped. He’s sitting unaided albeit a bit wobbly but it is an improvement from last weekend. They’ve told us they’re fairly certain he’ll make a full recovery, might just take time.

Fingers crossed the little fella is on the mend and home soon mate

Tomorrow work then quiet night in
Saturday off to Edinburgh with some friends , Christmas market , shopping , scran and a couple of cocktails
Sunday , pottering around at home waiting for a chest freezer to be delivered - presents to wrap and shizzle with a bit of Jim Reeves on the record player

Thursday - going on a date this afternoon

Friday - hat party and then maybe a sexy party and a couple of mates maybe staying over

Saturday - birthday party in the afternoon

Sunday - weather dependent, hoping to get to the park and do some cycling
Hold on, sexy party?

Sorry to hear that. Hope he makes a rapid recovery. Must have been a frightening time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back