The What Are You Doing This Weekend zwartekat? Thrrad

In the space between my reply to Cat and your post here I've set fire to all my cards and vowed never to play again.

I'm off out for 15 pints and two grams of beak tonight instead and Mrs. theMackem will have to drive herself home.

:lol: thats a bit of a swing from one extreme to the other - I was thinking maybe just a few beers instead been a geek ;)

:lol: thats a bit of a swing from one extreme to the other - I was thinking maybe just a few beers instead been a geek ;)

:lol:

Being serious for a minute, what sucked me in to magic was falling into a rabbit hole of binge drinking my weekends away and having a few quiet beers turn into 5am, cos I wasn't coping with Mrs. ..... being in China for 2/3rds of the year and the uncertainty of when or if she'd be back. It gives me a way to clear my head and not blow £50-100 and ruin the next day.

Mind with how far I've fallen into the rabbit hole the drink would have worked out cheaper. :lol:

:lol:

Being serious for a minute, what sucked me in to magic was falling into a rabbit hole of binge drinking my weekends away and having a few quiet beers turn into 5am, cos I wasn't coping with Mrs. ..... being in China for 2/3rds of the year and the uncertainty of when or if she'd be back. It gives me a way to clear my head and not blow £50-100 and ruin the next day.

Mind with how far I've fallen into the rabbit hole the drink would have worked out cheaper. :lol:

All sorted with the missus now mate?

Friday - Toby breakfast then last of the Christmas shopping. Booze and watching rugby tonight

Saturday - Wrapping presents. Going to watch Cast & boozing.

Sunday - Sleeping

Go on then.... how did it go?

I also went out last night as it was Quiz Night.
I enjoyed many ales and my arse is suffering for it this morning.
Date went tremendously.

Was meant to be meeting up with him again tonight but I'm going to have to cancel.

Staying in tonight now with a take away :cry:

Update: we’re waiting on his discharge letter today :D:D:D

That is great news :D:D:D:D:D

f***ing hell they don't half put you through it

Back