the walking dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great episode, apart from the hammer horror- esque face eating of the guy who was trying to escape the horde by crawling backwards on his arse. Thought that was very poor effects. Love the "Go outside!" scene!

Great episode, apart from the hammer horror- esque face eating of the guy who was trying to escape the horde by crawling backwards on his arse. Thought that was very poor effects. Love the "Go outside!" scene!
Was shit that. Why didn't the dick just get up?

What was the crack at the end?

Shes taken some turn since the first series, love her. Looks like we could be seeing more characters from the comic too.
Not sure if I was just looking for comic links but two things jumped to mind with this episode. The first was the double 'swing' at Glenn's head with the bat - definitely a nod to the comics. The other was the dude who they let out of the container. At first I thought it was Jesus :)

Not sure if I was just looking for comic links but two things jumped to mind with this episode. The first was the double 'swing' at Glenn's head with the bat - definitely a nod to the comics. The other was the dude who they let out of the container. At first I thought it was Jesus :)

After the episode I kinda felt they were foreshadowing Glenns future with that scene (have seen/read the storyline regarding that one from the comic), he's survived a good couple of near deaths now, probably will regret being Ricks voice of reason too.

Was shit that. Why didn't the dick just get up?

What was the crack at the end?

Think the guy may have been injured from the explosion.

Post-credits? revealed that Ricks old pal Morgan is not far behind them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back