the walking dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly didn't know season 3 had started. Is it worth catching up with?

It's still season 2 mate, they had a massive mid season break! It's been a bit dull so far

Found it by accident

Pretty dull so far, this Nick kid is becoming the new Wesley Crusher in that the scriptwriters are clearly in love with him

Practically no camera time for Alicia and we're stuck with Johnny Depp Jr

The new tough chick is a wad mind

Aye it's all been a bit heavy with Nick. Nowts really happened in the 2 episodes

Aye I enjoyed the first season, the 2nd has been a bit iffy
Not seen any since it came back from the break but the first half of the second season was absolutely terrible.
Characters were just randomly doing things, like when the son starts trying to kill everyone for no reason whatsoever :lol:

Travis and his son are are right pair of shit characters. Was hoping those lads would have killed them.
Chris (his son) is unstable as fuck. I think it's taken shape over the last few episode, mind you I only caught up the in the last couple of nights. I like how they're all still really naive, but think it was a little too soon to split them up. With TWD the main group stayed together for two seasons and the character's formed from there.

Chris (his son) is unstable as fuck. I think it's taken shape over the last few episode, mind you I only caught up the in the last couple of nights. I like how they're all still really naive, but think it was a little too soon to split them up. With TWD the main group stayed together for two seasons and the character's formed from there.

It's certainly getting better, all they've done for a season and a half is moan ( understandably if it really happened, but no good to watch!). Like Nick and Alicia, the ma was ok last season but she's changed. Enjoyed the hotel episodes. Gonna be a good finale.

Anyone else reading the comics? :eek:

Aye. Me. Never read any other comic and only got into them this year from watching the TV. I actually think the comics are better if anything. The last issue (not this morning's but last month's) was brutal and a real surprise. This month I was pleased to see the death - I have always hated that character. The current position in the comics is so much more engrossing that finding out who Negan kills in the TV series IMO.

Aye. Me. Never read any other comic and only got into them this year from watching the TV. I actually think the comics are better if anything. The last issue (not this morning's but last month's) was brutal and a real surprise. This month I was pleased to see the death - I have always hated that character. The current position in the comics is so much more engrossing that finding out who Negan kills in the TV series IMO.

Agreed on all counts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back