The Walking Dead thread #3948574838483

That was far better than the rest of this season, which has been largely shit.
Still didn't feel big enough for a penultimate episode mind.

Don't really understand the people calling it a great episode still though, this is basically the standard for what each episode should be. Just seems great when comparing it to the rest of the season.

they also need to stop shoehorning in cliffhangers every episode, it would have been a much better if they ended it with Dwight saying he wanted to help, instead we're meant to believe that Rick will execute the insider he's just gained? Lazy writing

Last edited:
I must have missed something. A lot of the reviews online suggest that someone has tipped Negan off about Rick's plans, where was was that bit?

I must have missed something. A lot of the reviews online suggest that someone has tipped Negan off about Rick's plans, where was was that bit?

He said to Sasha that a "little birdie" had tipped him off. I assume Gregory made the journey he was plannning earlier in the episode using the directions Simon gave him last episode.

Reckon the season will end with Negan turning up at Alexandria, something kicking off conflict and Negan retreating after a skirmish. Sets the scene for the start of all out war next season.

missed last night as have no access to sky at the moment .Would I get fox on one of those now tv boxes?
Yes. The only reason we got one is that Mrs P (no) loves TWD and we were cancelling our TV package with Virgin and needed to be able to watch Fox purely for this.

EDIT: You need the Entertainment package and you can pick up a box with 2 or 3 months free for about £15

Yes. The only reason we got one is that Mrs P (no) loves TWD and we were cancelling our TV package with Virgin and needed to be able to watch Fox purely for this.

EDIT: You need the Entertainment package and you can pick up a box with 2 or 3 months free for about £15
will do ! Thanks

He specifically said someone had tipped him off when he was talking to Sasha.

Much better this episode. Next week better be good.

Got a feeling it will end up with Negan at the gate, massive staredown then end, the war will be next season imo.

Last edited:
He specifically said someone had tipped him off when he was talking to Sasha.

Got a feeling it will end up with Negan at the gate, massive staredown then end, the war will be next season imo.
Aye, someone else said. I must have completley missed it :oops:

I think Negan will rock up at Alexandria and everyone else will be on Ricks walls. It'll just be verbal though and Negan will tell Rick he has a snake in the camp, that will put Rick on the back foot. Negan will then present him with Sasha. It will end with the snitch been revealed as Carl (although Enid be a good bet)

Aye, someone else said. I must have completley missed it :oops:

I think Negan will rock up at Alexandria and everyone else will be on Ricks walls. It'll just be verbal though and Negan will tell Rick he has a snake in the camp, that will put Rick on the back foot. Negan will then present him with Sasha. It will end with the snitch been revealed as Carl (although Enid be a good bet)
The "snitch" will have been Gregory.

Back