The Walking Dead thread #3948574838483

I binge watched the first 2 series after a mate recommended it. Me and the Mrs are hooked on it but both have been a bit bored by this series. We are hanging in there hoping for a good last 3 episodes.
If I had binge watched this series I would have given up 4 or 5 episodes ago ( although I have a definately crush on Maggie which might have kept me going )

What made this episode shit, is that no one watching really cares that Sasha & Rosita didnt get on. I mean was anyone arsed when Abraham binned one off for the other? Not really.

Appreciate that it cant all be action and there has to be some character developement, but when they are dedicating a whole epsiode to bascially "i'm pissed off you stole my bloke, but as he's dead lets get along" its no wonder people thought it was shit.

They also need to get back to showing Jesus being hard as nails, at the moment he's just standing around yacking on, get back to him killing zombies.

What made this episode shit, is that no one watching really cares that Sasha & Rosita didnt get on. I mean was anyone arsed when Abraham binned one off for the other? Not really.

Appreciate that it cant all be action and there has to be some character developement, but when they are dedicating a whole epsiode to bascially "i'm pissed off you stole my bloke, but as he's dead lets get along" its no wonder people thought it was shit.

They also need to get back to showing Jesus being hard as nails, at the moment he's just standing around yacking on, get back to him killing zombies.
He doesn't like you mentioning nails.

I'm a huge fan, and understand the need for slower paced episodes re: character development, and I love this series so far, BUT have to agree with the majority, that episode was shite, and took the story nowhere.

See I thought it was a lot better than the week before.

Simon was class, Daryl and Maggie reconciliation was good, I enjoyed the Sasha and Rosita bits as well. Rosita's back story was interesting to listen to.

Eugene man :lol:

See I thought it was a lot better than the week before.

Simon was class, Daryl and Maggie reconciliation was good, I enjoyed the Sasha and Rosita bits as well. Rosita's back story was interesting to listen to.

Eugene man :lol:
Stuck in a confined space with Maggie. A truly nightmarish experience ;)

Sascha is a f***ing idiot, obviously fancies martyrdom the lunatic :neutral:. Slow and slightly boring episode, hopefully it picks up next week :).
That's what most people usually say, after watching most of the episodes :lol:

Sasha and Rosita go on this mission to take out Negan with a sniper rifle. They find themselves the perfect spot to take the shot from, but just sit for a couple of hours tops chatting about tying knots and occasionally peer out the window. Negan appears once for a few seconds, but because they don't get a clean shot the first time he briefly steps outside they give up on it and decide to launch a suicidal attempt to storm the building instead.

Well,

That

Was

Fast

Moving

And

Eventful

Sasha and Rosita go on this mission to take out Negan with a sniper rifle. They find themselves the perfect spot to take the shot from, but just sit for a couple of hours tops chatting about tying knots and occasionally peer out the window. Negan appears once for a few seconds, but because they don't get a clean shot the first time he briefly steps outside they give up on it and decide to launch a suicidal attempt to storm the building instead.

Audience response

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:

Back