The Walking Dead thread #3948574838483

Raises the question of where the fk are the rest of the army? I don't think I'd be worried about unarmed people shuffling towards me if I had machine guns or a tank, like.

Aye, this. How the fuck did the army lose in the first place is a chick and a hick sheriff can wipe out a whole hoard of the undead. FFS, I'm beginning to find the whole thing a little far fetched........

Aye, this. How the fuck did the army lose in the first place is a chick and a hick sheriff can wipe out a whole hoard of the undead. FFS, I'm beginning to find the whole thing a little far fetched........
A real zombie apocalypse would end before it started. Zombies are essentially dirty, smelly, mortal, tramps. The vast majority of people go their entire lives without being bitten by a dirty, smelly, mortal, tramp.

Fuck dealing with fast zombies like.

It really wouldn't be that difficult to survive like, it'd actually be good fun. No longer have to work, no longer have to pay for anything, drive whatever car you want (I'd be hitting up the nearest Lambo showroom). Find a nice big mansion surrounded by walls, get yourself some guns for protection, sit back, have a nice cup of tea and wait for it all to blow over.

It really wouldn't be that difficult to survive like, it'd actually be good fun. No longer have to work, no longer have to pay for anything, drive whatever car you want (I'd be hitting up the nearest Lambo showroom). Find a nice big mansion surrounded by walls, get yourself some guns for protection, sit back, have a nice cup of tea and wait for it all to blow over.
I'd rather live in the ”last man on earth" world.

1 Find yourself a nice boat, full of scran

2 Park yourself (well known sea faring term) a few feet off a dock somewhere full of sharks/crocs/gators/mutant lobsters/aquatic ninjas

3. Wait till all the zombies get eaten

The show is now about new world order, the zombies should now just be a side show. If we were having constant walker attacks people would say it's to much of the same thing.

Where's the government during all this? There must be a bunker somewhere, full of high ranking army/ scientists/ politicians? And how come they never forage in the cities any more? I loved the suburban bits, better than this living in the wild shite

1 Find yourself a nice boat, full of scran

2 Park yourself (well known sea faring term) a few feet off a dock somewhere full ofsharks/crocs/gators/mutant lobsters/aquatic ninjas

3. Wait till all the zombies get eaten

How would you deal with the zombie sharks/crocs/gators/mutant lobsters/aquatic ninjas?

I'm upto date on TWD but I'm wondering is it worth starting FTWD. Saw acouple comments in here saying it's poor but just wondering if it's worth bothering with.

Unless you bump into a 'neagan'.

I'm upto date on TWD but I'm wondering is it worth starting FTWD. Saw acouple comments in here saying it's poor but just wondering if it's worth bothering with.

TBH it's not a patch on twd, but if you like your zombie shit, it's worth a watch

Where's the government during all this? There must be a bunker somewhere, full of high ranking army/ scientists/ politicians? And how come they never forage in the cities any more? I loved the suburban bits, better than this living in the wild shite
The cities are obviously over-run with zombies, as we have seen. The common sense thing is to be out in the country. f***ing hell , its even the most common sense thing regardless of a zombie holocaust.

Back