The Walking Dead thread #3948574838483

Eugene is in Edinburgh this weekend just met him in the hotel we are staying at
What's he like? Seen him in talking dead or summit seems not too different to his character.

The cities are obviously over-run with zombies, as we have seen. The common sense thing is to be out in the country. f***ing hell , its even the most common sense thing regardless of a zombie holocaust.
The ftwd thing on boats is best idea; Chuck the dead overboard and a life of fish is a small price for survival

Last edited by a moderator:

Where's the government during all this? There must be a bunker somewhere, full of high ranking army/ scientists/ politicians? And how come they never forage in the cities any more? I loved the suburban bits, better than this living in the wild shite
The cities will be too populated surely, so to survive you would stay in the sticks.

Haven't watched it yet but I'm guessing "I can't hurt anyone, everyone is lovely like puppies and rainbows, oh I'm gonna knack ye for nicking me stick!"
:lol:

Morgan knew what he was doing. Ya don't want the enemy knowing ya coming man. Keep em on side then shove a stick up their arse.
:lol:

Aye the way it ended made me think hes up for the fight[/QUOTE]

Back