The Walking Dead thread #3948574838483

It’ll probs be an open field with bullets flying in all directions with Negan performing the nutcracker suite in the middle of it all unhurt throughout, some kind of extended rick chase after concluding with him running into a sudden hoard of walkers and surrendering whilst rick takes them all on single handedly with just a rusty spoon.

It’ll probs be an open field with bullets flying in all directions with Negan performing the nutcracker suite in the middle of it all unhurt throughout, some kind of extended rick chase after concluding with him running into a sudden hoard of walkers and surrendering whilst rick takes them all on single handedly with just a rusty spoon.

Negans lot will just put themselves in unneccessary danger. they'll do exactly what Simon wanted to do all along anyway and go gung ho on Rick and his merry men. Is Negan dead?!?! Find out / We'll decide in the next 6 months.

It's a good job nobody takes it too seriously then.

I did like that hole in the wooden fence mind. Probably the highlight of the episode :lol:

Negans lot will just put themselves in unneccessary danger. they'll do exactly what Simon wanted to do all along anyway and go gung ho on Rick and his merry men. Is Negan dead?!?! Find out / We'll decide in the next 6 months.
The next season will probably start with a ten episodes Negan back story.

Last edited:
He'll survive. He's making duff bullets and that is what will prevent Negan's trap from working. Eugene saves the day and all is forgiven.

Interesting, i thought that at first and assumed it was his entire plan, until he pulled Gabriel up on one of his being duff then i thought maybe he really is on Negan's side - unless he saw sense during his brief period as a hostage - who managed to escape far too easily.

Interesting, i thought that at first and assumed it was his entire plan, until he pulled Gabriel up on one of his being duff then i thought maybe he really is on Negan's side - unless he saw sense during his brief period as a hostage - who managed to escape far too easily.
That's my guess.

He told Gabriel something like "make sure you do what I do, I've got my eye on you" I reckon he's making duds.

It's not a clever plot twist by a long shot, this show doesn't really seem to do that anymore though, seemed pretty telegraphed to me.

Double bluff, so that Negan henchman at the factory think his are real?

Anyone else stop watching this series ? I packed in before Xmas, it's getting boring and repetitive.
I was just about to post and ask if this series was still going. I thought that it must have finished by now ie I thought that the last episode had been aired.

IMHO its run its course unless it can come up with a radically different plot from here on in. Like you I stopped watching it not long after the current series started as it was, as you say, boring and repetitive.

There should have been far more exploration of life in the big cities IMHO - unless this is where the current series ended up.

Back