The Walking Dead thread #3948574838483

If the finale starts with zoomed in people's eyes and shit music, and mulletcunt survives I'm finally giving up.
You know it. He'll come up with some second-rate McGyver shit and escape unharmed, wasting 20 minutes of everyone's time.

Each time he makes an appearance his "quirky" patter gets even more cringey.

If I was Negan I'd fit him with one of those shock collars that stop dogs barking

Love Negan, great episode that mind - zombie Simon was mint :lol:..........Dwight is in deep shit, he's obviously going to be the bait but I'm hoping Michonne has spotted them loading up early and gets home to thwart the double cross :neutral:..........haway the season finale - gerrup (which is what I'd be saying if Negan was in front of me now, the rugged, sexy, bendy backed bastard :lol:).

I like Negan and he needs to stay. They just need to wrap up this ‘war’ now. It’s gone on too long.

One TV Season per 2 comic volumes though iirc, All Out War was two and that’s why it’s taking so long.

I do feel the ending will be rushed, waffle for 50+ mins then 10mins of actual story progression.

Also anyone watch Talking Dead, Christina was looking hot.

Last edited:

Back