The Walking Dead thread #3948574838483

bunch of baddies that make negan and co look like Rupert the bear

And where were the fuckers that live on the dump?

Surely not? It's ages before they turn up isn't there?
I thought so, but the dream sequence is the stage after all out war - rick was limping :lol: and they mentioned a festival in the sequence - they’re compressing the story arcs

I thought so, but the dream sequence is the stage after all out war - rick was limping :lol: and they mentioned a festival in the sequence - they’re compressing the story arcs
Its not a dump its a scrap yard.

Hmm, they can't just keep going with this format for more and more series.

It’s ran it’s course now like.

For the non comic book nerds, do you ever find out how the disease was caused and do the comic books have a conclusion?

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s ran it’s course now like.

For the non comic book nerds, do you ever find out how the disease was caused and do the comic books have a conclusion?

Officialy, one of the creators has said the reason for the outbreak was ‘dumb’, so it will never be revealed. That may change for the TV version mind

Its only just getting started.

Stop clicking on spoilers

http://www.omgbeaupeep.com/comics/The_Walking_Dead/
Not my cup of tea reading comics. My brother has them all I think and offered to lend me them but I would get bored tbh

Officialy, one of the creators has said the reason for the outbreak was ‘dumb’, so it will never be revealed. That may change for the TV version mind
Aye a quick google search said the same.

I hope it ends ASAP now

Not my cup of tea reading comics. My brother has them all I think and offered to lend me them but I would get bored tbh

Aye a quick google search said the same.

I hope it ends ASAP now

They’ve piss farted on with Negan for far too long like

MMMMmmmm Negan :cool:. Watched the 1st episode of season 8 there - it was okay, I am worried in what direction the show is going though tbh :confused:.
Neeeegan was class, that smile and his outlandish crack, its amazing if you put into perspective of other seasons I see a genious at work but yeah the slow bits ruin it.

Action was enjoyable as always, but ‘sniper’ why no sniper?? Great plan but then it was like a comedy western shootout. And yes it was a dream sequence but it was all a bit weird, his beard and hair combo just a couple of years after the actual time arc.

The show would probably be better if they all died and just have Daryl riding around on his bike with a crossbow killing and blowing shit up. A zombie apocalypse Walker Texas Ranger.

Still enjoy it though. Roll on the war.

Back