the various forms of creatine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewberry pie

Striker
what if any do you take, how and why do you do it.

do you think there's any need to take creapure over standard stuff?

what if any do you take, how and why do you do it.

do you think there's any need to take creapure over standard stuff?

Monohydrate because it's always came up as superior in the research and it's cheapest.

Personally just 5g per day and don't load due to occasional discomfort

Monohydrate because it's always came up as superior in the research and it's cheapest.

Personally just 5g per day and don't load due to occasional discomfort
how much credence do you pay to the school of thought that mono isn't as pure as it seems?

how much credence do you pay to the school of thought that mono isn't as pure as it seems?

Depends where it's sourced, but theortically speaking even if it wasn't pure, 5g would still be enough to be effective.

what results has everyone had then?

I've just started to take ON creapure caps, they expensive like so I'll be buying powder after this and capping them myself.

Some reports of up to 5 pounds of lean weight after a few months.

what would you say are your results.

I'm 12 stone 13 atm so I'll update after 2 months what weight i gain whilst eating purely to maintain weight.

I've just started to take ON creapure caps, they expensive like so I'll be buying powder after this and capping them myself.

I'm 12 stone 13 atm so I'll update after 2 months what weight i gain whilst eating purely to maintain weight.

I had to stop due to uncontrollable rage marra.

Nah, not really sure if it had any effect while I was using it. I'm not using it at the moment and I certainly don't feel like I'm lagging too much toward the end of sets.

I was using the creapure caps from MP.

Got a few questions about it..

If I chose to load for a week, is there a difference to take 25g all at once, rather than 5g 5 times?

I'm going away this weekend and don't fancy carrying a load of white powder through customs. Will missing a few days make it all worthless and should I hold off taking it for another week?

Got a few questions about it..

If I chose to load for a week, is there a difference to take 25g all at once, rather than 5g 5 times?

I'm going away this weekend and don't fancy carrying a load of white powder through customs. Will missing a few days make it all worthless and should I hold off taking it for another week?

Essentially for creatine supplementation to take effect you need to reach saturation. This can be done by 5g per day or a loading protocol.

Missing a few days isn't the end of the world, once you reach saturation it takes quite a while to return to pre-supplementation levels

Apart from helping hydration - is there any need to have creatine with water / juice etc?
Always a bit residue left in container and wanting to just hoy the dose down my gob ??

Apart from helping hydration - is there any need to have creatine with water / juice etc?
Always a bit residue left in container and wanting to just hoy the dose down my gob ??

No. Just as long as you're having enough water anyway it's fine.

I always had mine in caps like so I never had this problem.

Still keep meaning to start using it again.

Ive never used creatine before (apart from small dosage in energy drink), if I was to start taking the creating tablets on a morning before workout, what benefits will I get? Muscle repair?

One little creatine tablet per morning could be of help. Wont do too much for fear of water retention

Not really an issue unless a competitor in a weight class cutting it fine. Won't turn you in to a bloated watery mess or owt at all. I'd just go 5g every day, load if you prefer, no real difference in the long-run.

I'm 14 stone now, funny how you forget how you've changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back