The vaccine thread

The unvaccinated are hated apparently.

I’m double jabbed and certainly don’t hate unvaccinated people whatsoever.

Tbh, I don’t think I’ll bother with my booster now that Covid is fading fast in the rear view mirror.

Get yourself to an old cemetery. One that was in use in Victorian times. You'll see lots of graves with young kids in. Vaccination is the reason we don't have cemeteries full of children anymore. We've pretty much eradicated the childhood diseases which took many of our youngsters routinely in the past.
Do you really want to return to a society that has cemeteries full of young kids?
i reckon thats more down to improved water and air , medicines , food , better housing etc rather than vaccines

yeah but I though the vaccine was supposed to kill us a year after getting it? that was the master plan wasnt it? kill the herd and leave the free thinkers running things?

Might not agree with that but very articulate, no fear mongering and ultimately I respect his opinion.
There will always be a %age of people who are attention seeking bellends - just because you have a medical degree that does not change. I have met doctors I wouldnt let look after my dog never mind my own health.

The reality is that anyone who argues about the effectiveness of vaccines in preventing deaths is simply wrong. I have no desire to watch this video but have seen him before and his argument then was that he has multiple exposure to Covid so his natural immunity means he doesnt need a vaccine.

As a healthy young man he is perfectly entitled to feel like that but he is ignoring his responsibility as a doctor to the greater public and should not be seeking publicity for his personal opinion. The medical community should have a single voice about the vaccine and the benefits of it regardless of what you may feel about your own personal health

There will always be a %age of people who are attention seeking bellends - just because you have a medical degree that does not change. I have met doctors I wouldnt let look after my dog never mind my own health.

The reality is that anyone who argues about the effectiveness of vaccines in preventing deaths is simply wrong. I have no desire to watch this video but have seen him before and his argument then was that he has multiple exposure to Covid so his natural immunity means he doesnt need a vaccine.

As a healthy young man he is perfectly entitled to feel like that but he is ignoring his responsibility as a doctor to the greater public and should not be seeking publicity for his personal opinion. The medical community should have a single voice about the vaccine and the benefits of it regardless of what you may feel about your own personal health

To be fair, he doesn't state this.

Thought I'd start a new thread to try and have all news on vaccine in one place.

Found this news about Pfizer vaccine in Israel

This aged well

interesting reads

Last edited:
notice any difference in side effects the more jabs you get?

I had two full shots of AZ and felt ill the next day after each one - headache, tired and just generally unwell.
I had a Pfizer full shot and had no side effects.
Pfizer booster and no side effects.
Moderna booster this morning. Got a mildly achey arm but it's not stopped me pottering on in the garden today and I feel otherwise well.

Back