The two penalty shouts

Just had T'Yerkshireman on Talk Sport crying they should have won 2-0 and that the lack of VAR could cause them not to be promoted and cost them multi-millions :lol: :lol:
Maybe they should refer back to the Leicester game when they benefitted from a bullshit offside call at 0-1 down that would have made it 0-2 instead they won 3-1

Maradonionna.... or something. 😂

He's madder than a box of frogs.

Anyway, 2 VAR pens and we got away with them, not that it made any difference at all to our season.

Both were penalties in my view so the referee got it wrong again. Very very poor.
Or very, very good. I thought O'Nien's was difficult for the ref to see. We were just about level and failed to spot it. The away fans reaction was brilliant. Every time the ball went into the box there were sarcastic cheers of 'handball, handball' even when Patterson collected it.

The game was fine. Entering the stadium was a disgraceful expression. Every adult was patted down, children were scanned with an electronic wand, we had to walk through a caged tunnel to reach an outside 'fanzone' that had five port -a-loos. We were forced to walk past two sniffer dogs. Anyone thinking the SOL needs to be improved should visit Elland Road. It is a disgrace, only slightly better than Birmingham City's ground. Leaving the ground was terrible, I don't know how they would evacuated the away fans in an emergency. Rant over but I'll never again go to Elland Road

For what it's worth, I wasn't patted down or scanned, nor was anyone around me.

Obviously not tough enough…shouldn’t you be on the Man City site.
That’s new
To be fair j saw jobe doing that a lot to there number 44, always a little niggle or push after the ball went, just part of the game.

You do know you are not guaranteed away game tickets? Been to 6 this Eason with the bairn, but never even got a sniff at this away game.
Guaranteed with enough loyalty points, fair weather supporter methinks.
Could say the same :lol:
Champions League is shite. What an out of touch sport elite level football is. Well done you for sitting through it.
Thanks Frank seems like we were all winners then.

Last edited:
Can't see why people criticised you. I can't abide CL football but I also dislike watching Sunderland in the box. I was at the match and it was a great experience. Leeds should have won but that's the joy of coming away with a 0-0 draw. The only way to enjoy the rest of this season is to treat each game as a one-off experience.
So they can prove how Sunderland mad they are (from the comfort of their sofas not actually bothering to go to the game)

So they can prove how Sunderland mad they are (from the comfort of their sofas not actually bothering to go to the game)
You're talking a pile of shite mind, some people can't go to games. I am a single Mam to a severely disabled daughter and an autistic son and since my Mam got poorly and died last year I have no one to look after them anymore. Before that I had a season ticket for 30 years. Doesn't make me love the team any less than anyone who goes to every game.

No, I drove and walked to the ground. I came from the opposite side of the main stand.
You were lucky. We went through all the security and segregation. When we got through to the '"fanzone" we were met by home supporters coming through with no problems at all. I've never seen anything like it.

Back