The trouble with Home Alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makes no sense at all. I've never been on holiday with my siblings since I turned 15 and do not intend to ever again either.

Think Pete McAllister just wants to show off how much money he's got. Bet Frank hates him but won't say no to a trip to Paris at xmas.
Imagine the cost of that as well, the flights and digs in Paris at xmas time. Ridiculous.

Paris anarl........ridiculous.
Aye and the family clearly all despise each other. They're going on holiday and still can't stop calling each other jerks and winding each other up.

Think Pete McAllister just wants to show off how much money he's got. Bet Frank hates him but won't say no to a trip to Paris at xmas.
Imagine the cost of that as well, the flights and digs in Paris at xmas time. Ridiculous.
Aye, from the U.S aswell...... is it ever revealed what they do for a living?

Once it's all settled down, by New Year that family are going to really hate Kevin.
Look at the stick they gave him for spilling the pop when it wasn't even his fault.
They're bound to blame him for sleeping in the attic and them forgetting him, leading to the cancellation of their holiday.

Wouldn't wanna be in his shoes, especially after a similar thing happened a year later.

Aye and the family clearly all despise each other. They're going on holiday and still can't stop calling each other jerks and winding each other up.

Aye, from the U.S aswell...... is it ever revealed what they do for a living?

Don't think it is, but the only time I've seen the dad worried about money was when he gets the room service bill that Kevin has charged to his card in the second one

Once it's all settled down, by New Year that family are going to really hate Kevin.
Look at the stick they gave him for spilling the pop when it wasn't even his fault.
They're bound to blame him for sleeping in the attic and them forgetting him, leading to the cancellation of their holiday.

Wouldn't wanna be in his shoes, especially after a similar thing happened a year later.

Don't think it is, but the only time I've seen the dad worried about money was when he gets the room service bill that Kevin has charged to his card in the second one
What happens to the bed wetting kid, does he just wake up and leave kevin behind on purpose?

What happens to the bed wetting kid, does he just wake up and leave kevin behind on purpose?

He doesn't end up sleeping there. Kevin's mam says he has to go up there with piss pants, Kevin complains that the lad will wet the bed, so the mam says he'll sleep somewhere else but Kevin still has to go into the loft. Not that I've watched it too many times or owt

He doesn't end up sleeping there. Kevin's mam says he has to go up there with piss pants, Kevin complains that the lad will wet the bed, so the mam says he'll sleep somewhere else but Kevin still has to go into the loft. Not that I've watched it too many times or owt
Has to go in the loft :lol:

The f***ing loft man!

what cheese pizza?
Logon or register to see this image

Could murder some right now like

Fuller never went easy on the pepsi.
The little prick

Sending him to sleep in the loft is a real mean trick considering he has his own bed. Put the guests in the loft ffs.

When they're all laughing at him because Buzz is putting candles next to his ears during the choir performance as well is unfair so when he lashes out they blame Kevin for ruining the recital but are fine with Buzz making him a laughing stock in front of hundreds of people.

Fuller never went easy on the pepsi.
The little prick

Disgraceful parenting letting a bairn neck all that sugar and caffeine before bed especially when he's incontinent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back