The Three Legends

A winner? I got to the round before the studio twice one of the ones that got me four league sides with pool in there name brain went blank it still is now!
Beaten finalist a couple of times but we agreed to split the money beforehand. Maybe 60/40 or something come to think of it.

Used to love that quiz over the summer. Must have been 2001 or 2002 I think.

Beaten finalist a couple of times but we agreed to split the money beforehand. Maybe 60/40 or something come to think of it.

Used to love that quiz over the summer. Must have been 2001 or 2002 I think.
Fair play mate! Must know your onions

Gatesy taking the piss out of Slaven regarding the "foxes hat", what he said players said when they got near Middlesbrough 😁😁. Mickey Horswill was at least 2 steps down from Gatesy. His recollection of games was shite.

Gatesy taking the piss out of Slaven regarding the "foxes hat", what he said players said when they got near Middlesbrough 😁😁. Mickey Horswill was at least 2 steps down from Gatesy. His recollection of games was shite.
And Micky not being able to say the word penalty instead opting for Pelanty.

And Micky not being able to say the word penalty instead opting for Pelanty.
I sometimes see him in magic moments bar, loitering looking for someone to say "Look it's Micky Horswill", very rarely does someone notice him like.

Unlike Jimmy Montgomery who usually walks into "Alright jimmy!", hand shakes yada yada yada

That’s when I stopped listening, it didn’t have the same dynamic and it went downhill

Think that show was the only thing that kept any rivalry with Boro going, the banter and stick after a win/loss on there. They almost always had it on at work back in the day.
Million times better than Total Sterility

Back