The Three Legends

TheStinger

Full Back
Remember this lot? Just seen an interview with them on one youtube channel. Micky Horswell compared their chemistry to f***ing Morecambe and Wise. Slaven is bitter about the media not giving him a job, because he talks sense and everyone else talks bullshit. Malcolm MacDonald sat there like a bellend. Horswell sat by a pool table playing with the balls as he was being interviewed, which mad him look like an absolute loony. No mention of Eric Gates, though. Even though the listenership went down massively when Micky showed up.

They seem to want to make a comeback, but arent holding out hope. It was shit for a few years, prior to the plug being pulled.

3 old fuckers trying to make a few quid and stay relevant. No one particular cares for them which is why the listenership stunk

It was ok for a bit , then it was just the same callers every night
Gordan , Mag fan from Boro , and that Bert from Hartlepool. And another one , a smoggy who never used to go but always had an opinion. Brian I think.

Gordan , Mag fan from Boro , and that Bert from Hartlepool. And another one , a smoggy who never used to go but always had an opinion. Brian I think.
Gordon is a regular caller on Total Sport now.
John, the Sunderland fan who was blind.
Really entertaining caller.
Think was from Spenny way.
Sadly died a few years back. From Middlestone Moor,

Last edited:
I was in my teens and that when it was on, used to really enjoy it even though McDonald would infuriate me!

Decent craic and that really. Wouldn't work now as everyone takes everything football related far too serious.

Went out with Berts daughter 2 years, hes a mentalist! 😂

John, the Sunderland fan who was blind.
Really entertaining caller.
Think was from Spenny way.

Beautiful accent he had. He sounded as though every word was a tasty delight to him. As though he savoured every syllable that touched his tongue.

Or he was sucking on some black bullets maybe.

Back