The Streaker RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very sad news. I never knew the guy but he was one of the few posters on here who had something interesting to say even if you didnt agree with him. Awful time for his family and friends and a loss to this board.

Jesus not what I was expecting at all when opening this thread. Truly shocking....and awful news.

RIP Streaker

Terrible news. The only Mod I've ever had dealings with on here, he was fantastic sorting out a few things when my mate (SMBer sonofrowell) died a few years ago, and shared a few laughs since.

RIP Streaker and my heartfelt condolences to his family.

Bit of a shock this - Had him over to do the mortgage and other stuff a couple of times and kept in touch through the board. RIP Jim.

Shocked to hear this mind! Didn't know him personally but chatted with him on here on plenty of occasions, seemed a thoroughly decent fella, RIP mate :(

I can't believe it God bless you Jim me marra hope you are at peace now. Hope his family are all coping especially his daughter Alex.

RIP me mate.

f***ing hell, i wasnt expecting that when i opened the thread, had to read it a few times for it to sink in.
Never met the bloke and some of the stuff i posted must have gave him a huge headache with modding but he was always fair when it came down to it.

I Just dont know what to say, hes one of those people who was part of the SMB in a huge way and always had something informative to add

RIP mate

Just heard about this. Terrible news. Best mod on here back in the day. Stopped me getting banned many a time. Never met him but had loads of conversations with him about personal stuff
Just for you Streaks....................

Am shocked, totally shocked. Been on here over 10 years and he's been on the whole time. Didn't get on with him for a while on here, but we got chatting to him and he ended up sorting my mortgage out for me when we moved in to this place.

Thoughts with his family and friends, I know a few off here have known him a long time and know a friend of his through work. Rip Jim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back