The Streaker RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

I knew Jim well from Penshaw but I do not know what happened to him. It have come as a shock. Good lad, good banter. Very honest. His daughter Alex have set up a Facebook page for him. R.I.P Jim Macbeth a.k.a Penshaw .

Anyway as I am the manager for Sunderland Deaf AFC, we are travelling down to London today to play Barnet Deaf FC in the first round of the British Deaf Football Cup tomorrow 2pm kick off. I have told my lads that we will do a one minute silence for him before we kick off.

R.I.P Jim!

I knew Jim well from Penshaw but I do not know what happened to him. It have come as a shock. Good lad, good banter. Very honest. His daughter Alex have set up a Facebook page for him. R.I.P Jim Macbeth a.k.a Penshaw .

Anyway as I am the manager for Sunderland Deaf AFC, we are travelling down to London today to play Barnet Deaf FC in the first round of the British Deaf Football Cup tomorrow 2pm kick off. I have told my lads that we will do a one minute silence for him before we kick off.

R.I.P Jim!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1469007840096431/

I haven't been on in a few weeks and see this when I log on today. Jesus. Horrendous news. :cry:

Definitely one of the posters that first come to mind when you think of this forum. He'll be a huge loss.

Condolences to his friends and family.

RIP Streaker...........................................

I didnt personally know jim but a few of my friends did and said he was a smashing bloke who they only have kind words for and will be missed. RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back