The Spirit of 37 | Flag renewal campaign

As it’s been said previously lads, full credit for putting all of this together. It’s always the idiots who sit on their arses are the first to make their mouths go.

The stadium should be a sea of red and white showcasing our proud history from players, landmarks and more.

Haway 😎
Blackfell mackem, you from Birtley

Can you not make some sort of partnership with ALS? Along the lines of 'when someone buys a red and white scarf, x amount goes toward the display.'?

Ditto for the club, or even selling plain red and white scarves yourselves? If the plan is to turn the entire stadium red and white, an easy (and cheaper) option would be to try and get people to bring their own scarves?

Can you not make some sort of partnership with ALS? Along the lines of 'when someone buys a red and white scarf, x amount goes toward the display.'?

Ditto for the club, or even selling plain red and white scarves yourselves? If the plan is to turn the entire stadium red and white, an easy (and cheaper) option would be to try and get people to bring their own scarves?

Great shout.

I did one featuring the cathedral, 5 legends and penshaw etc. Was approved by the club during meeting with the liaison officer and what used to be haway the flags but then HTF dissappeared. Dafabet were going to fund it along with the defoe surfer they did but all went quiet. Just uploaded it onto here but just waiting for approval of the image

We’ve not announced it yet but hopefully we’ll have more info on something like this soon.

Good afternoon everyone,

Thank you to everyone who replied to our thread requesting ideas for new flags for the Roker End. We’ve had some designed and they’ve been posted below.

The aim is to purchase a load of these new designs, renew the stock of current designs (retro strips & badges) which will see us right for the next 5 years.

The current stock has been in use since the 5-4 match v Coventry and is understandably looking tired.

We’ll be getting a load of 2m x 2m (the same as the current ones) plus some huge 5m x 4m ones for the front of the stand.

The fundraising target is £10,000. This is a lot of money, but these don’t come cheap and they will see us doing displays at every home match for the next 5 years at least.

Thank you.

View media item 10064

View media item 10063
It wont let me post more than 3 images in 1
Message, will add the rest after a reply.

Might be a bit preemptive but if we manage promotion this year and even if we don't without jinxing it would be decent to get a design which memorialises the squad who rescued us from the depths of the footballing leagues, I'm sure someone can come up with something better but a red and white flag with the players names on the back of small shirts outlining it or something like that with the date we secured promotion in the middle. Or we can just forget about it completely. Think we deffo need a flag about rebuilding maybe we already have one and I've not noticed

Might be a bit preemptive but if we manage promotion this year and even if we don't without jinxing it would be decent to get a design which memorialises the squad who rescued us from the depths of the footballing leagues, I'm sure someone can come up with something better but a red and white flag with the players names on the back of small shirts outlining it or something like that with the date we secured promotion in the middle. Or we can just forget about it completely. Think we deffo need a flag about rebuilding maybe we already have one and I've not noticed
How’s about a non binary creature that some of the time identifies as a black cat and others identifies as a Phoenix from the flames?

Back