The Sopranos

S3 Ep 11 - The Pine Barrens

Some of the finest TV I have ever watched.
That and Long Term Parking for me, I'd love to be able to erase them from my mind and watch the series again. Packed full of outstanding characters.

"To the victor belongs the spoils."

"Why don't you get outta here before I shove your quotation book up your fat fuckin' ass."

S3 Ep 11 - The Pine Barrens

Some of the finest TV I have ever watched.

That and the episode with Christopher's intervention, superb tv

Last edited:
How could you possibly conclude that if you've only part watched one episode :confused:
It was just a silly comment mate. You'll often see "It's nee [enter your favoutite thing here]" comments on here. If you'd read the sentence above that you'd see that I fully intend to give The Sopranos another go, which I will.

The forerunner of all the great TV real life dram series hat followed..The Wire, Breaking Bad, GOT, Dexter, the list these days is almost endless. The great drama is now TV based and run by independent companies from the mainstream..Netflix, Amazon, HBO and others..The best ideas and scripts and acting is now on TV while movies het nothing but warmed up sequels and Marvel comic superhero silliness. Even the use of great music tracks for each episode was made popular first by Sopranos..

Sopranos is the best for me. Just edges it over The Wire.

Nothing else comes close. I love Band Of Brothers, Gomorrah, Romanzo Criminale, West Wing - but they're Championship class compared to the two above.

Then you have Game of Thrones, The Shield etc.

I appreciate people love Breaking Bad, but I got really bored of it.

Wasn't sure about it at all when I initially watched the 1st episode but by the end of the 3rd I was hooked
Aye my tastes have changed massively from when I first tried to watch it over 10 years ago. I wasn't a fan of TV series' back then. I quit the Wire after 1 ep too, have since watched the entire thing twice and loved it. If anything I now prefer TV to films. No doubt I'll watch it and get hooked like everyone else.

Sopranos is the best for me. Just edges it over The Wire.

Nothing else comes close. I love Band Of Brothers, Gomorrah, Romanzo Criminale, West Wing - but they're Championship class compared to the two above.

Then you have Game of Thrones, The Shield etc.

I appreciate people love Breaking Bad, but I got really bored of it.
You forgot Rome! Pullo will be disappointed.

Back