The Sopranos

I couldn't get past the 1st episode for some reason. I think it deserves a 2nd attempt given it's worldwide popularity.

Still, it's nee The Wire like.
It`s funny, I thought that about The Wire. Maybe it`s time for me to revisit that as it comes so highly recommended.

Changed television as we know it. A masterpiece from start to finish.

The Wire, which I enjoyed has at least one duff series and the last one is beyond ridiculous.

Always felt Breaking Bad filled a void and came around at the right time in the cycle of television, good show but not in the same league as the like of The Sopranos and West Wing.

It`s funny, I thought that about The Wire. Maybe it`s time for me to revisit that as it comes so highly recommended.
I did too. Tried to watch it years ago and couldn't see what the fuss was about, quit after 1 episode. I probably wasn't mature enough to appreciate good telly. It's in my top 5 now like.

I binged it and got a bit bored, watched it through though. Got a bit fed up of the greedy American lifestyle, fat bastards sat in the kitchen pigging it.
This.

Easternders with violence and money, but at the end of it a bunch of miserable people sitting around moaning.

Back