The SMB Movie thread 2020 to 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocks - a brilliant little film about a teenage lass left to care for herself and her little brother when their mother abandons them. I didnā€™t get all of the references but then Iā€™m a white fella in my 50s. 8/10
Just finished brawl in cell block 99. Brutal šŸ˜‚ 8/10.
Itā€™s garbage, utter chod.

Last edited:
Escape From Pretoria (2020) Daniel Radcliffe stars in true story of Tim Jenkinā€™s escape from an apartheid era South African prison. Quite an intense thriller, only let down by dodgy South African accents. 8/10

Last edited:
I can honestly say that could be the worst film i've ever seen, I spent the full film waiting for something to happen and then it was finished :confused:

I had a feeling that he the case I made it just past where he shit himself and blasted the gator when fishing.

I dont usually turn films off either.. absolute shite!

On Amazon prime

The Catcher was a Spy.

true story of an American spy in Europe. He was a pro baseball player called Moe Berg

i enjoy films such as this and award it 8/10

The Quake on prime. Norwegian disaster movie, it was ok and had some good effects at the end. Donā€™t put subtitles on though, they are already embedded. Amazons extra subtitles are not timed correctly and sometimes say different things to the embedded subtitles, it was quite funny for a while. 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back