The SMB Movie thread 2020 to 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone survivor 2013 8/10
Why have I waited so long to watch this? Probably because I didn't think I liked war films. I thought this was excellent, based on a true story and watching through surround sound I felt like I was there

Reactions: Red
Lone survivor 2013 8/10
Why have I waited so long to watch this? Probably because I didn't think I liked war films. I thought this was excellent, based on a true story and watching through surround sound I felt like I was there
Just watched the trailer, looks canny. I’ll watch it tonight.

Lone survivor 2013 8/10

Great film, seen it countless times.

Invictus. 2009. 5/10.
The man with no name enlists Jason Bourne, Morgan Fairchild and a bunch of others whose own families couldn’t name owt else they’ve been in to tell the tale of the “ Rainbow Nations” Rugby World Cup win thus uniting the “Rainbow Nation” and levelling out living standards all ower the “rainbow nation” to such an extent that all the young white South Africans in London looking to marry a passport gave up and went home to the “Rainbow Nation” and lived happily ever after...and breathe. For a fleeting second Bourne looks like Pienaar in one shot. Waddya mean? Of course hes sitting down in it! Waddyamean “ Does it rain a lot ower there?”.

Last edited:
A quiet place 2018 7/10
Good film. I'm getting more adventurous with films now and watching stuff I wouldn't normally, like war films and horrors. A quiet place is really atmospheric and the sound is great. Shit my kegs a few times and again I would definitely recommend you use surround sound. Emily blunt is excellent. Looking forward to no 2

A quiet place 2018 7/10
Good film. I'm getting more adventurous with films now and watching stuff I wouldn't normally, like war films and horrors. A quiet place is really atmospheric and the sound is great. Shit my kegs a few times and again I would definitely recommend you use surround sound. Emily blunt is excellent. Looking forward to no 2

I enjoyed this one, think I went to see it on release at pictures.

The whole cast were quite good, wasn’t until I read the trivia section on IMDb that Emily Blunt and co-star/director John Krasinski are married.

And the young deaf lass was good too considering it was her second major acting role.

Hoping to watch the second film at some point...

I enjoyed this one, think I went to see it on release at pictures.

The whole cast were quite good, wasn’t until I read the trivia section on IMDb that Emily Blunt and co-star/director John Krasinski are married.

And the young deaf lass was good too considering it was her second major acting role.

Hoping to watch the second film at some point...

I downloaded it for a friend when it first came out and vmnever thought about watching it until I watched the trailer for no2, looks good on the trailer well see

A quiet place 2018 7/10
One of the best cinema experiences I’ve had. the whole place was deathly silent as if, if they made a sound they’d be slaughtered too.

the sequel was only a few weeks from release before the poxy lockdown too.

god I miss the cinema? 😫

Last edited:
One of the best cinema experiences I’ve had. the whole place was deathly silent as if, if they made a sound they’d be slaughtered too.

the sequel was only a few weeks from release before the poxy lockdown too.

god I miss the cinema? 😫
I can imagine, even in my home cinema it was class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back